• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    With googles leaked video of the day after the election now out, I can’t help but make this thread. For those that aren’t up to speed here’s Ben Shapiro filling you in

You know what gets me? Is any job I had Human Resources has issues with talking politics. If I was the ceo of a big company I wouldn’t have it any other way. How many of you are supervisors or bosses? I have been a supervisor. I’m not interested in bullshit outside of work causing trouble inside of work. Don’t these people have trash to take out? Survers to check up on? Some tps reports to do? See if anyone gets that.

I can’t imagine sitting in a meeting like that, for any employer. I’d get up and leave. I’d go find something to do. I get share meetings that encourage us to work for a good bonus. I get safety meetings. But calling me into a meeting because you’re sad who won an election...I’m getting up, leaving, and finding something to do.

It couldn’t be more obvious Trump is fighting a serious cancer with these tech companies.
    Venture Surplus ad

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I just heard a snippet of the video. If it wasn't so scary, it would be hilarious. Google is like a cult.
    I was offered an opportunity to work a contract gig on their campus and it was stipulated that it was an unarmed position. Lemmings.....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    My previous employer had safe spaces and therapists...it was pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: MTA

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I feel for you IT guys. I wouldn’t know how to conduct myself without making someone upset. Most of my background is in manufacturing. I spent 6 years on graveyard with one employer and that was pretty laid back. Just get your work done and help out. Got a dispute with a coworker? Wrestle it out in the warehouse. No, seriously. Lol. Feel creative? Drawing dicks on work stations is mandatory.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Not where I work, LOL. I can never change jobs because every OTHER company IS like that tho.
    Yea man. Most places are pretty bad. My company is more right than left but they still do alot of socially liberal crap, atleast in the workplace, to attract the fresh out of college kids.

Funny thing is, they keep all this crap silent because their entire member base is military/veteran and it would create a shit storm. They are still better than most companies but the newest CEO has some relative who was a tranny or gay or some crap so he softened the whole company by pushing more of that garbage.

I just want to come to work and go home. IDK when work became some big social event
    I feel for you IT guys. I wouldn’t know how to conduct myself without making someone upset. Most of my background is in manufacturing. I spent 6 years on graveyard with one employer and that was pretty laid back. Just get your work done and help out. Got a dispute with a coworker? Wrestle it out in the warehouse. No, seriously. Lol. Feel creative? Drawing dicks on work stations is mandatory.

I honestly pine for my blue collar days. IT blows. If it wasnt for the money, I would leave right now

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I just want to come to work and go home. IDK when work became some big social event
    Absolutely. But you gotta enjoy your job, too. Some days between the wife, kid, and family, my job was a vacation. Hell yeah im coming in all what’s up guys let’s get some work done!

I don’t know exactly what you do but I couldn’t do it. Older I get I really hate technology. Only computers I still have are for off line work Incase I ever need to hook up master cam to a vertical machining center again.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I work in IT. Its mostly third worlders, low-T men and SJWs. They live for this kind of shit.
    I have attended some pre opening Apple store team meets and yeah it is very much like that.
    The folks I have met in our company IT are not like that.

Google, FB, Apple seem detrimental to Liberty.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Absolutely. But you gotta enjoy your job, too. Some days between the wife, kid, and family, my job was a vacation. Hell yeah im coming in all what’s up guys let’s get some work done!

I don’t know exactly what you do but I couldn’t do it. Older I get I really hate technology. Only computers I still have are for off line work Incase I ever need to hook up master cam to a vertical machining center again.

I hate technology too. I do like to program because it is therapeutic to solve problems and design things but this job field isn't like that anymore. Its very soul less. I use to fix weapons in the USMC and I was 100% more happy doing that than I am doing this.

I just wanted to have some security in my life since I have always been on the poorer side of the house. Not worth it imo

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have attended some pre opening Apple store team meets and yeah it is very much like that.
    The folks I have met in our company IT are not like that.

Google, FB, Apple seem detrimental to Liberty.

They are without a doubt, the biggest bunch of hypocritical commies on the planet. And most of the people working at those places are born and raised to hate people like us. Google sent me an interview offer on linkedin and I told them I dont do california or communism lol

I honestly wouldn't shed a tear if any of these big tech ceos got jack ruby-ed by one of their employees for not being extreme enough or something

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I just wanted to have some security in my life since I have always been on the poorer side of the house. Not worth it imo
    Invest in yourself. I don’t have a college education, yet I have earned valuable skills. I will use machining and prototyping as an example. Big companies don’t care what you’re educating is. They just wanna get their stuff made. On top of that if they want you to stop what you’re doing just for them; they need to pay up and boy do they. Honestly I will never go back to machining unless it’s for guns again. The next time under my rules

Find a way to work for yourself. No reason you can’t. Even if you make a bit less than you do now, you would be happy. Like we say in jui jitsu: it’s not what’s at the end, it’s about the journey.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I'm gonna need those TPS reports.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      100 KB · Views: 192

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I honestly pine for my blue collar days. IT blows. If it wasnt for the money, I would leave right now

Just a thought, you may want to look into taking those IT skills and parlaying them into a cybersecurity role...Lots of benefits if you do it right...

Top Bottom