Ted Cruz praises privately-built border wall on Texas-Mexico border

Texas45

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
Of the only illegal act a person is committing is illegally entering our country, in search of a better life, then no, shooting or killing them is wrong.

If those illegally entering are running drugs, are terrorists or guilty of other criminal acts, then yes, that is an invasion, and more harsh methods should be used.

Children illegally enter our borders on daily basis as well. Are you comfortable with gunning down children as well? Is that something you would be proud of doing?
Key word here is ILLEGAL.

There is a legal way.

Use it and come on in

No problem.

ILLEGAL

Should be treated as what they are criminals.

Round um up ship um back.

We ARE the only sovereign nation
With an illegal immigration issue.

And No they all are not coming to better their lives.

They ARE coming for the free hand outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Key word here is ILLEGAL.

There is a legal way.

Use it and come on in

No problem.

ILLEGAL

Should be treated as what they are criminals.

Round um up ship um back.

And No they all are not coming to better their lives.

They ARE coming for the free hand outs.

And I'll ask you the same question. Are you comfortable with shooting and killing children that are entering illegally?

Texas45

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
And I'll ask you the same question. Are you comfortable with shooting and killing children that are entering illegally?
Did I mention shooting anyone.

Nope.

Just send them back and STOP the flow with I dunno

A WALL.

However I bet some of them need shot.

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Did I mention shooting anyone.

Nope.

Just send them back and STOP the flow with I dunno

A WALL.

However I bet some of them need shot.

I am all for rounding them up and shipping them back across the border. I like the idea of a wall to keep them out in the first place. I have supported the building of a wall along the border states for many, many years.

But when some think it's okay to shoot or kill people who's only crime is entering illegally and wanting a better life in another country, I have a huge problem with being really uncomfortable with that concept.

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
I'd have a problem killing unarmed people that are not an immediate threat to somebody.
I have a real problem with catch and release on the Texas side of the border.
And that includes unaccompanied minors.
Mexico allowed them to traverse their sovereign dirt. Mexico can watch them or make them walk back. Whatever the age.
Hold Mexico responsible for their actions and inaction.
When we close the border it needs to close to Mexicans as well a the Fords that are built there.
Their very entrance, through an uncontrolled area creates a threat.

Even if I have a reservation at the hotel, I can't break the window to the room and go in. I still have to go by the front desk...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
Of the only illegal act a person is committing is illegally entering our country, in search of a better life, then no, shooting or killing them is wrong.

If those illegally entering are running drugs, are terrorists or guilty of other criminal acts, then yes, that is an invasion, and more harsh methods should be used.

Children illegally enter our borders on daily basis as well. Are you comfortable with gunning down children as well? Is that something you would be proud of doing?
They are not searching for a better life or they would fix what they fucked up or allowed to be fucked up back home.

If some "unarmed" vagabond comes into my home I am not asking if he wants the do the laundry and the dishes for a place to sleep and I am not asking to see his birth certificate to check his age. He entered my home without permission, the threat is presumed and would be dealt with with the immediate application of overwhelming force.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
I beg to differ. England is an island and they are being invaded. Most of Europe and Asia/Africa that is not at war or Muslim are being overrun by the walking hordes. Mostly coming from the parts of eastern Europe and Asia/Africa that are always at war. And Nigerians are littering the entire world. Fences are being built all over. Check out some world news. On every corner in Italy you will find a Nigerian wanting to sell you something. Also you will see a policeman and a member of the Italian Army waiting to arrest you if you buy from him. As they are not allowed to arrest the Nigerian

gll

Well-Known
Jan 22, 2016

After the first few were shot, the rest would stay home..., or come in through legal ports of entry. This is an invasion, if these same people came in under arms, we would shoot them. Looters should be shot on sight, most would agree... these are looters looking to steal from Americans.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads