• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The Biden administration will get the EPA after them and say that the private wall is interfering with the natural migration of West Indies slug rat and must be taken down.
    Yeah, some shit like that, but Texas can probably tie that up in courts for a long time, assuming Texas takes up the side of the landowner.

Any other landowner wants to do the same, I'd like to hear about the gofundme...

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

gll,

While I support ANYBODY building a wall to keep the aliens, creeps, criminals & drug runners OFF their property, imVho the BEST solution is to REFORM & DEPLOY the old-school FRONTIER BATTALION of TEXAS RANGERS to the border & simply tell the Captain to CLEAN UP THE MESS, using ANY lawful technique that may be required..

IMO, there is NO more necessary task for our state government than PROTECTING Texas folk from the LAWLESS horde that hourly crosses the TX/MEX border.

NOTE: Even at my advanced age (74YO), I would volunteer to accompany the RANGERS to the border area & DO whatever I'm still able to do to help FIX THE MESS.
    Fwiw, I can still do any number of "needful support tasks", as well as operate most kinds of motor vehicles, establish/operate a 2-way radio station, ride a horse & can (IF NECESSARY), still shoot long arms/handguns acceptably out to 200+ meters.

It's PAST TIME to get "mad dog mean" to protect our homes & loved ones.

just my OPINION, satx

Last edited:

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Needs cooperation from three other states.

Unfortunately, with California acting as a water dam relief valve, it’s not happening. We’re just diverting the flood flow.

Reactions: gll

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Needs cooperation from three other states.

Unfortunately, with California acting as a water dam relief valve, it’s not happening. We’re just diverting the flood flow.

Riksors,

In case you haven't examined the US map lately, "Duh PEPUL'S SOCSHILIST REPUBLIK of KALIFORNICATION" is "one hell of a long way from" Texas. = We need too fix OUR part of the border FIRST & let other States take care of their portion.

yours, satx

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Texas is not perfect in protecting it’s borders. We have the most border entry check points of all the other states yet California tops the head count. Correct me if I’m wrong San Ysidro (Ca). Much of the land mass in Texas is arid for the coyotes compared to the Baja.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Texas is not perfect in protecting it’s borders. We have the most border entry check points of all the other states yet California tops the head count. Correct me if I’m wrong San Ysidro (Ca). Much of the land mass in Texas is arid for the coyotes compared to the Baja.

Riksors,

NO PLACE & NOTHING done by human beings will ever be PERFECT but we need to stop worrying about achieving perfection and/or MAKING EXCUSES for DOING NOTHING & DO WHAT IS POSSIBLE to stop the horde crossing OUR border area NOW.

yours, satx

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I still think the wall is on the wrong side of the river.
    Hell. I know it is.
    Reminds me of a story about a west Texas rancher in the days of the open range... His neighbor was constantly running his herd on this ranchers land, so the rancher went to the neighbor to discuss splitting the cost of a fence.

The neighbor insisted no fence was needed and that he would pay nothing, so the rancher built his own fence 100ft inside his property line. The neighbor was ecstatic that he had gained 100ft of grazing, until the rancher told him he would now shoot any of the neighbor's cattle within 100ft of his fence. The neighbor promptly built a fence on the property line and the guy then had a 100ft lane to run his cattle...

I don't suppose Mexico has any interest in protecting their citizens from being shot by the crazy Americans, but if we had any sense the Mexican people would be afraid to cross our border illegally for fear of getting shot.

Problem is, the rest of America isn't in touch with, and doesn't understand the problem, or like Washington D.C., is willfully negligent and derelict in their constitutional duty to protect the border, and that is why Texas should be independent...

The stakes are just too high for Texas to let the rest of America continue to phuck things up for us!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I'd have a problem killing unarmed people that are not an immediate threat to somebody.
    I have a real problem with catch and release on the Texas side of the border.
    And that includes unaccompanied minors.
    Mexico allowed them to traverse their sovereign dirt. Mexico can watch them or make them walk back. Whatever the age.
    Hold Mexico responsible for their actions and inaction.
    When we close the border it needs to close to Mexicans as well a the Fords that are built there.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'd have a problem killing unarmed people that are not an immediate threat to somebody.
    I have a real problem with catch and release on the Texas side of the border.
    And that includes unaccompanied minors.
    Mexico allowed them to traverse their sovereign dirt. Mexico can watch them or make them walk back. Whatever the age.
    Hold Mexico responsible for their actions and inaction.
    When we close the border it needs to close to Mexicans as well a the Fords that are built there.

I fully agree. Seems some think it's acceptable to shoot or kill unarmed illegals simply because they want to enter our country illegally.

They have no business illegally entering our country, but shooting or killing them is wrong on way too many levels.

And yes, they are Mexico's problem, and our country should be letting Mexico deal with their problems.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Just boggles the mind that so many other countries can and do control their borders against illegal entry.

YET USA cant seem to get it done.
    Why

Because we dont want to hurt anyones feelings or seem like we are mean.

Lock it down and control it

Works everywhere else

It should work here as well.

But you have to want it to work and stop pussy footing about and get r done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom