• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    He would win Texas and all of the South except FL/VA. Would win all the mountain and plains states except CO. How many electoral votes is that?

I doubt it's much more than 100, maybe 125. The Dems get 100 with just California, NY, and NJ. It's essentially impossible for a Republican to win without Florida.

edit: just looked up an electoral map. If you assume all of the south except FL/VA, not counting the midwest states like Iowa and Missouri which can swing both ways, plus the mountain states except NM and CO is about 150.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I started a new thread in this subforum for the possible 2016 electoral map (so we don't hijack this thread).

Regarding Cruz, have we ever had any dual citizenship Presidents? I can't think of any. I'm surprised he didn't give up his Canadian citizenship years ago.

At least we know where Cruz was born unlike BHO.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I can tell everyone this, if the U.S. doesn't want Ted Cruz for president, Canada will take him after Stephen Harper (Canada's Prime Minister and another good Conservative) steps down. Most of you know I'm an expat Canuck and hold dual citizenship which I've never considered renouncing since it never presents a problem, except when the U.S. and Canada play for the Hockey Gold Medal in the Olympics. ;>)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom