He was in Abilene today
    Stood 2 hours , building packed out
    He said its gonna be a fight because Betos got the cash machine

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    For anyone so inclined, a little donation would help level the playing field for Cruz. Betos has significantly more cash. Probably from out of state.
    I made a donation a month ago. That said, I didn't like the way the letter was phrased. It stated Summons on the outside of the envelope. I went onto a FB account wall of a Beto supporter and all the comments about him being in FtW contained a lot of out of state donations. I tried to troll and state it was ashamed Beto canceled the Dallas debate but none of the sheeple bit.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Here’s the irony; what has made Texas so attractive to all the 5+ million domestic migrants is state-level policy that Cruz, in his role as a Senator, does not impact.

Keep listening; some of the domestic migration is due to folks willingly and voluntarily moving here because they believe in what Texas is and what Texas believes in.

But, there’s some who came here because they were ‘work relocations’. These work relocation migrants feared having to find a job that paid well enough to let them stay in their wonderland. In weighing their options, it was easier to keep the job and make the move. These are the voting age folks that aren’t here because they believe in what Texas believes in.

There are also some moving here solely to ‘rage against the machine’ because their belief system says Texas is an enigma that is anathema to their belief systems and should be corrected.

This race for the Senate seat isn’t really about the candidate. This race is about whether or not all the domestic immigration results in an active voter pool that is not reflective of Texas.

A slim win for the Ds is more impactful and emboldening for them, than a landslide for the Rs. A D win for this seat proves to the national D party and it’s big money supporters that their efforts and the right candidate will put a D in the governor’s mansion.

Thankfully, our limited legislative sessions could limit the damage a 1-term D governor would do, but by then it’s turn out the lights, the party is over as it will take an outraged voter pool to flick that booger.

If Cruz is worried and the wider R party is not, the R party will pay by losing the seat. That Cruz is worried about money being a problem for him indicates the Rs aren’t taking this threat seriously or that this seat isn’t as important to them as other seats are.

Add to that the rifts in the R party as a whole and it’s not inconceivable that Ted will lose and it won’t be because of money, it’ll be due to spite.

Folks, we as Texans need to understand the impact of this particular race. Each of us needs to seriously consider where Texas’ future lies. If your an active voter and you chose to sit this one out, or ‘no vote’ this particular ballot race, you are abdicating your responsibility to keep Texas Texan.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Here’s the irony; what has made Texas so attractive to all the 5+ million domestic migrants is state-level policy that Cruz, in his role as a Senator, does not impact.

Keep listening; some of the domestic migration is due to folks willingly and voluntarily moving here because they believe in what Texas is and what Texas believes in.

But, there’s some who came here because they were ‘work relocations’. These work relocation migrants feared having to find a job that paid well enough to let them stay in their wonderland. In weighing their options, it was easier to keep the job and make the move. These are the voting age folks that aren’t here because they believe in what Texas believes in.

There are also some moving here solely to ‘rage against the machine’ because their belief system says Texas is an enigma that is anathema to their belief systems and should be corrected.

This race for the Senate seat isn’t really about the candidate. This race is about whether or not all the domestic immigration results in an active voter pool that is not reflective of Texas.

A slim win for the Ds is more impactful and emboldening for them, than a landslide for the Rs. A D win for this seat proves to the national D party and it’s big money supporters that their efforts and the right candidate will put a D in the governor’s mansion.

Thankfully, our limited legislative sessions could limit the damage a 1-term D governor would do, but by then it’s turn out the lights, the party is over as it will take an outraged voter pool to flick that booger.

If Cruz is worried and the wider R party is not, the R party will pay by losing the seat. That Cruz is worried about money being a problem for him indicates the Rs aren’t taking this threat seriously or that this seat isn’t as important to them as other seats are.

Add to that the rifts in the R party as a whole and it’s not inconceivable that Ted will lose and it won’t be because of money, it’ll be due to spite.

Folks, we as Texans need to understand the impact of this particular race. Each of us needs to seriously consider where Texas’ future lies. If your an active voter and you chose to sit this one out, or ‘no vote’ this particular ballot race, you are abdicating your responsibility to keep Texas Texan.

This is pretty much how they've been working (very successfully, I might add) to destroy Colorado and turn it into "Eastern CA" (the level of resources dumped into making that happen here over the last 10+ years is mind boggling).

Once it hits an inflection point there appears to be no turning back (short of some catastrophic upheaval). While I can't directly participate down there personally, I'm very much hoping that isn't allowed to happen in TX and the subversive elements are well and truly smacked down...

Last edited:

Crusader_73

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Soros has sworn to turn Texas blue. Might be where Beto is banking. You can probably guarantee Ole Hil is throwing in a little of her money. Texas has been, and hopefully will continue to be, the primary Red state. We are doing something right to have the economic and population growth we’ve had for over a decade. I’ve seen liberals move here and convert. I’ve also seen liberals here who are too stupid to realize the failures of the Democratic Party. In the words of Orwell, “War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.” -1984

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    In case you haven't noticed, it's now Dallafornia, why I live in WHITE SETTLEMENT . East lurks the beast , which I like the least. I'll stay in Conservatown, if the sun is setting,get yo liberal ass out of town .

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Cruz says yard signs don't bring voters. From studies of Bush campaign. Locals are managing to finance printing a few. Signs seem to work for the local city candidates, like the Dem Sam Johnson running for office. I think BETO signs are great for TARGETS.

Top Bottom