• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pappy

Resident Septuagenarian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Texas
    Does anyone else find it disturbing that Ted Kennedy is buried at Arlington?????

I'm sure he has the right, but I don't like it.....
    Hurley's Gold

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I have to say I really don't care where they buried the bastard as long as he's dead and buried!!!
    Sad thing is that he did not do 20 years in prison before he died!

Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bothers me. There are soliders there who died for our freedom and he never did anything to protect are freedom. Not saying he was a evil man but not when it comes to dying for your country and freedom.

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    I'd argue that he was an evil man - a drunken, adultering, murderer; but hey everyone makes mistakes.

Through no work of his own, he was rich beyond my imagination and yet wanted to redistribute everything that I worked for to people who couldn't be bothered to work for themselves. And the reason for this? Was it to help the poor? No, the poor are still poor after 40 years of the "War on Poverty" and Democrat policies. It was to guarantee a voting block for Teddie and his ilk.

An evil bast**d if ever there was one.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    I'm sorry but Arlington is a sacred resting place for our national hero's, not some drunken murdering piece of shit.
    Someone should dig that piece of crap up and dump his sorry arse in Chapaquidick<spelling ?

Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Wow wasnt aware off all his History. I take my Evil word back. Read the article.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I uncovered this earlier today. Now I realize that it was a friend of a friend who overheard something Mary Jo supposedly said a long long time ago. But take it for what it's worth...

An old friend of mine used to run a store just across the new Hampshire border from Mass. One summer shortly before her death, Mary Jo Kopchne worked for Caroline.

According to Caroline, shortly before she went to Chappaquidick, Mary Jo told her that she was pregnant, and that Ted Kennedy was the father.

Until the day she died, Caroline was certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ted Kennedy murdered Mary Jo to keep the pregnancy from ruining his political career.

The man was a murdering sack of excrement! Too bad he lived so long.

Too bad there was never an autopsy. Old Bootlegger Joe made sure of that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom