• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Austin
    an acquaintance of my wifes is selling this Ted Williams shotgun for 250 dollars. Not familiar with this model was wondering if ya'll might know anything about it and would this be a good price...any info on the shotgun appreciated...
    Venture Surplus ad

Randy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Austin
    glock if you look real close at the text of the post you will actually see the letters Ga meaning gauge after the 20.....if it meant feet it would read 20' ....if ya need to update yer prescription glasses let me know mebbe i can help ya out....lol.....

Randy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Austin
    I appreciate what input i got....I realize i can google it and get info....which i had already done....but I was looking for information more like how it handles, is it reliable....something that someone who has actually used this model shotgun could impart....I am surprised at how little hands on info everybody is willing to offer...unless of course it is about gun laws and legislative initiatives.....oh well....mebbe I can get input from the gunboards folk...thanx...

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I appreciate what input i got....I realize i can google it and get info....which i had already done....but I was looking for information more like how it handles, is it reliable....something that someone who has actually used this model shotgun could impart....I am surprised at how little hands on info everybody is willing to offer...unless of course it is about gun laws and legislative initiatives.....oh well....mebbe I can get input from the gunboards folk...thanx...
    I don't think anyone is not willing to share info with you. I think it's more that it's not a very common gun to have around these days. If you had asked about a Remington 870, you'd probably get a great deal more input. Can't be thin skinned around here! :banana:

zx9rt1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Good morning Randy! I have a 200 from Sears, and it has been a very good shotgun. The quality of the gun is very good and have had no issues with it. It's taken more dove then I can remember. The adjustable choke is nice. I think it's a fantastic field gun. If she's in good shape I would say $200 would be about right on price point. Hope that helps.

Michael

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Randy, well, I will second zx9rt1, i do like mine. I do not hunt, but have shot a few clays, etc. Never had an issue with it.

Top Bottom