Teens killed breaking into someone's home

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by dbgun, Sep 4, 2009.

1. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Two 16 year olds were killed during a home invasion at 2:00am. One other teen was wounded and a fourth was arrested. Where the he!! are these dumb kids, parents? :crazy-1:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6602621.html

2. GI-John

GI-John Hurry up and wait!! TGT Supporter

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    damn

What a night that was. The parents are probably off in their own mischief. The homeowner was undeniably the righteous one here. Not only were they invading his home but what exactly did the teens have in mind bringing in weapons?? In general it sucks that kids are left to wonder astray to become the rest of the worlds problem. We all know that this would have been just the beginning had they gotten away with what ever they had planned on. It is still a happy ending in my opinion, the homeowner and his family are safe and sound. I imagine the parents will be on the news bellowing "how could this happen!"

3. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Were they Irish, Ukrainian, Polish, czech, or Heinz 57 ?

4. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Does it really matter?

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'm glad there are 2 less thieving scumbags on the streets, and a 3rd and 4th probably will question if it's worth it. Let them rot in hell.

6. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    No.

7. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I agree. It's a shame though they forced the innocent homeowner into that life changing situation. I can imagine that I would feel horrible after having to do such a thing and would likely hold a great deal of resentment towards the person who felt necessary to put me in that type of situation.

8. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's the selfishness of the people that got wasted. Not only are they unwilling to work honestly for their wants and needs, but they are going to steal the mental well-being of the people living there too.

They got what they had coming to them, and I hope many more learn their lesson.

Most of the people interviewed were supportive of the home owner, but of course one person, a college girl, was naive enough to say she thought it was "harsh". I guess some people live in la-la land. It's all fuzzy bears and rainbows until YOUR door gets kicked down at 2 AM, and you get robbed and/or raped. Then it's a tragedy, and it should have never happened.

9. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I hope my door never gets kicked at 2AM... I have trouble deciding whether to go handgun or rifle, it's such a PITA.

10. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I was thinking 12ga. Pistol is closest, but if I have the time I'm grabbing the boomstick with 7 rounds of 3" 000buck. Of course the pistol is a .45 so the shockwave alone will incapacitate them.