• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n0fry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Mansfield, Tx
    There's a range here in DFW. It's called the Winchester Gun Gallery, fun place- shot a gun for the first time there. Service was great, girlfriend went with me, and... outshot me =(
    Target Sports

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Atascosa Rifle & Pistol Club- Jourdanton, Texas

Atascosa Rifle and Pistol Club- Jourdanton, Texas

Super affordable at only $35 per year for membership. No other fees!!! Where else can you shoot all year for $35???

Close quarter pistol shooting area.
    25 yd. area
    50 yd area
    75 yd area
    100, 200, 300, 400 yd lanes

All outdoors, covered benches, only the basics but its all I need. Several LE agencies train and qualify here.

woggy101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Does anyone have, or know someone who has, some land close to McKinney where I can shoot a couple of days a month? Target practice and maybe a handful of CHL students once in a while. It just needs to be legal to shoot on and SAFE! Thanks in advance for any help. Mitch

tomharkness

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Anyone know where I can sell some lead. We have about 5000 pounds of lead in the trap at our range and we need to find someone that will buy some or all of it. Email me at firearms@scfh.net or respond here. Thanks. If you know anyone, let us know. Tom

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Anyone know where I can sell some lead. We have about 5000 pounds of lead in the trap at our range and we need to find someone that will buy some or all of it. Email me at firearms@scfh.net or respond here. Thanks. If you know anyone, let us know. Tom
    I would contact a local metal recycling company. You have not included where you are, but most large cities have several to choose from and they will even come get it, if it is a large enough quanity

codeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    TX
    I like Red's Indoor Shooting Range. It's relatively close to me, I've never had any problems there, and the guys that work the range on weekends are a good group of guys. :) I don't usually go during the week, so I'm not too familiar with the guys working there during the week. It's a typical 0-100yd indoor range and gun store. The great thing about them is they are open from 9am-9pm 7 days a week, which is much more convenient then some ranges. I haven't been to the one up north in Pflugerville though, just the one off 290 in Austin. Here's their info:

6200 Highway 290 West, Austin, Texas
    (512) 892-4867 [Voice]
    (512) 892-4391 [Fax]

Oops, almost forgot. Range fee is $14 per hour, gun rentals are $8 per gun.

+1 I’ll also add that I’ve been to the one up north and it’s just as nice if not nicer. Also, for $300 you can get a membership that allows unlimited range time for a year.

DinosaurMikeGolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Kempner, TX
    Fort Hood Area.
    Copperas Cove Pistol Club, meets on a private range just South of Copperas Cove on FM 116.
    Look us up in Yahoo Groups.
    First Saturday is IDPA.
    Second Saturday is Action Pistol.
    Fourth Saturday is 3 Gun.
    Fifth Saturday is IDPA Classifier.
    Or PM me.

Top Bottom