• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    According to at least one historical report, the battle to retake Kiska Island, Alaska from the Japs in Aug, 1943, ended with the loss of "only" 36 men and an additional 191 MIA.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    'You can go to hell, I will go to Texas' Col Davey Crockett:

When Crockett arrived in Texas he was invited to an event where he was toasted and then asked to speak. What he said was that when is was running for another term in Congress and he was out meeting his voters that he told told them that "if you vote for me I will work hard for you as I did before, but if you chose to not reelect me then you might go to hell and I will go to Texas"

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I like to go #2 with no toilet paper just to see my wife's face when she comes in after I yell... " I'm out of toilet paper"

Priceless :laughing:
    WOW that it some information we did not know and maybe more than we needed to know! You could put a bit of melted chocolate bar on your fingers and after you yell and be sitting there licking it off, then offer her a lick.

Speaking of which: When I lived in an apt complex I would head down to the pool in summer and have a Baby Ruth hidden in my trunks. Get in and swim for while, pool packed then do a deep dive and let it out, swim underwater to the other end and see how long it takes before the screams start and watch the people get out of the pool. Then I would volunteer to get it out. I would pick it up, look at it, then smell it and take a bite of it, talk about screams...

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Maybe TMI, but the look on here face is funny as hell...lol. it's funny to me just to type it...I just picture the look on her face makes me lol.

The ol Caddy Shack trick with a Babyruth ...nice one. Yeah the look on 50 ppls faces is better than one...unless it's your wife. I do the ol out of tp thing about twice a month. It never gets old & we've been together 20 years. But it's not my fault...I'm in a house with 3 women.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    WOW that it some information we did not know and maybe more than we needed to know! You could put a bit of melted chocolate bar on your fingers and after you yell and be sitting there licking it off, then offer her a lick.

Speaking of which: When I lived in an apt complex I would head down to the pool in summer and have a Baby Ruth hidden in my trunks. Get in and swim for while, pool packed then do a deep dive and let it out, swim underwater to the other end and see how long it takes before the screams start and watch the people get out of the pool. Then I would volunteer to get it out. I would pick it up, look at it, then smell it and take a bite of it, talk about screams...
    Caddyshack:
    tTZSwX.gif

Top Bottom