Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I'm back bitches

10hj9j5.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    There's a positive ecological reason that mosquitos exist. In some funky way they're beneficial to something.

What that something is....no clue. But by Divine design, they do something good.

Sorry Little Basturds.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    There's a positive ecological reason that mosquitos exist. In some funky way they're beneficial to something.

What that something is....no clue. But by Divine design, they do something good.

Sorry Little Basturds.

You've seen those article that tell ya how beneficial bats are to have around, because they eat like this many pounds of mosquitoes per night each... well wtf would bats eat without mosquitoes?

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    You've seen those article that tell ya how beneficial bats are to have around, because they eat like this many pounds of mosquitoes per night each... well wtf would bats eat without mosquitoes?

They have been known to fly at thousands of feet eating migrating moths of all things. ( IIRC )
    Growing up in SA, playing with bats was a fairly common activity for me as a kid.

Now, seeing one around here is a near religious experience that makes me very happy.

Top Bottom