• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Only female mosquitos bite; she sucks the blood out in order to produce eggs. Kinda reminds me of my first..... naw.... we won’t go there....
    I called my x wife a lot of things but never called her a mosquito, if I had only known.

I got a story of an x wife that few can top: Got divorced after 5 years of marriage, no kids. She sued me for support almost 20 years after we were divorced (we had never seen or talked over that time).

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I called my x wife a lot of things but never called her a mosquito, if I had only known.

I got a story of an x wife that few can top: Got divorced after 5 years of marriage, no kids. She sued me for support almost 20 years after we were divorced (we had never seen or talked over that time).
    Please tell me the judge was dumb enough to grant her that.....

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

What state?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    One of the primary founders of America’s space program who worked for NASA was a Nazi Party member and held the rank of ‘Major’ in the SS. But still, it’s probably a good thing Wernher von Braun wound up here as opposed to having been shipped “east” in 1945.
    My dad knew him slightly. At Redstone, dad spent some time as an electronics engineer on one of the teams that were somewhere under him on the org chart.

Dad used to say he was "The smartest Nazi I ever met." To the people who had direct contact with him, the fact that he was a Nazi was apparently obvious.

Top Bottom