• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Assuming the weather cooperates, i am planning to go to Shiney Top Ranch shooting range. I should be taking a 11 year old that has never shot before. Mostly going to be pisto and small caliber rifle.

Anyone that would like to join us is more than welcome. $15 per shooter, non-shooters are free.

ETA: even if the weather is marginal, i will still go. I won't get another weekend day off probably till April sometime.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Everyone is welcome, bring guests too if you want. Pistol range ain't big and the rifle range is a ways away. But I have seen way worse ranges.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Bump! Is this event still on? My grandma passed away today and there's a very good chance I'm gonna go see my dad this weekend. Plus I'm off MLK Day, the ONLY thing a liberal has EVER done for me. I will possibly be available to shoot Sat and Sunday!!! Let's get a good healthy BUMP on this thread and event.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yes it is.
    Sorry to hear that. I should be out at the range about 10 AM and plan to be there late. There may be more noobs show up to shoot, but that's on me. Just wanted y'all to know. Any TGT members that would like to come are more than welcome as are your guests and families.
    This is one of my very rare sundays off and would like to make the most of it.
    I have never been to a service, but for those that want to, they have a cowboy church on the ranch. I do know the reverend is a really nice guy though. I am planning on inviteing him down to shoot too. He's not fired an AR that I am aware of.
    If anyone needs directions, please PM me and I will get you there. I plan on being on the pistol range but they do have a makeshift rifle range about a quarter mile away. Range fees are $15 for the day and include both.
    By all means, come join us. Always glad to meet new folks and see the ones I don't talk to often enough.
    ETA; weather should be in the mid 60s. I'll bump it again before the weekend.
    from an idgit coffeeholic

Last edited:

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Bump! Is this event still on? My grandma passed away today and there's a very good chance I'm gonna go see my dad this weekend. Plus I'm off MLK Day, the ONLY thing a liberal has EVER done for me. I will possibly be available to shoot Sat and Sunday!!! Let's get a good healthy BUMP on this thread and event.

Sorry to hear that Scott. Give me a call if you need anything.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Not sure the name Scott, but everyone I have met are nice folks. Not sure how the sermons are either. Should be nice sunday. You and your Dad are more than welcome.
    Sorry to hear about your Grandma.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Bump it up again... BC?? Dan?? Bueller?? We might swing by tmrw and check the place out. Looking forward to seeing this place. I am bringing a pair of SBRs, including my brand new 556 Build fresh back from AaronP220. Got to shoot it tonight at my parents and this thing is sweet! Also brining my 22 pistols and TSD Glock 17 with the RMR. Of course, I will have multiple suppressors, etc. with me. Also bringing the 300AAC Handi Rifle.

Top Bottom