Temple/Austin.....WTT SureFire Beast II light

Rsq163

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oct 8, 2011
Temple
I have a LNIB surefire Beast II that I would like to trade. It is too much of a light for me, I am sure someone could use this light. I will include 40 new cr123 batteries ( plus the batteries that are in it right now) . It is like a car headlight in your hand........

This thing is big and I am sure rugged as hell. This would be a perfect light for hard use....This is a Premiere light from Surefire, not a $200 light...

This is a description from a website
Made with a Glass-filled Nylon Polymer and Neoprene body and MilSpec Type III hard-anodized aluminum for durability. O-ring sealed and Watertight. Two toggle switches and a pressure switch for total control. White and blue LEDs for close repairs or map/document reading, plus infrared IFF LED beacon.

• 15.5 Inches in Length
  • High Output 2,000 Lumens
  • Low Output 12 Lumens
  • 1.5 hour Runtime on High
  • 20 hour Runtime on Low
  • (20)123A Lithium Batteries
  • Weight (Including batteries) is 4.5 pounds
http://www.modarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=18

The cheapest I could find this light for was $3,300...... I dont expect to get close to that, but I would like a good trade..... I would like Guns and gun stuff, please no couches, tables, fish, cookies...lol.... I do not have a cash price in mind, so if you have an offer , please message me. Thank you...

Thanks....... I am located in the Temple area, I work in the North austin area.... photo (11).jpg

Rsq163

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oct 8, 2011
Temple
Lol.... It is a pretty impressive light. It looks like a battle mace. I am sure it would be a great hog light, it being very bright and rugged......

35Remington

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Dec 9, 2011
Way out here
Also, search the web for CPF Marketplace if you need somewhere else to try and sell it. CPF is a site totally dedicated to flashlights.

Show us a pic of what the Beast can do!

Rsq163

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oct 8, 2011
Temple
I am looking for around $1200-1500 trade value....... I think that any flashlight more than $100 is crazy, but then again I do not know flashlights. They just are not my thing. This light has a high value, the cheapest I found it was $3300, but it was more common at $4,500+.....

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members