• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rsq163

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Temple
    I have a LNIB surefire Beast II that I would like to trade. It is too much of a light for me, I am sure someone could use this light. I will include 40 new cr123 batteries ( plus the batteries that are in it right now) . It is like a car headlight in your hand........

This thing is big and I am sure rugged as hell. This would be a perfect light for hard use....This is a Premiere light from Surefire, not a $200 light...

This is a description from a website
    Made with a Glass-filled Nylon Polymer and Neoprene body and MilSpec Type III hard-anodized aluminum for durability. O-ring sealed and Watertight. Two toggle switches and a pressure switch for total control. White and blue LEDs for close repairs or map/document reading, plus infrared IFF LED beacon.

• 15.5 Inches in Length
    • High Output 2,000 Lumens
    • Low Output 12 Lumens
    • 1.5 hour Runtime on High
    • 20 hour Runtime on Low
    • (20)123A Lithium Batteries
    • Weight (Including batteries) is 4.5 pounds
    http://www.modarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=18

The cheapest I could find this light for was $3,300...... I dont expect to get close to that, but I would like a good trade..... I would like Guns and gun stuff, please no couches, tables, fish, cookies...lol.... I do not have a cash price in mind, so if you have an offer , please message me. Thank you...

Thanks....... I am located in the Temple area, I work in the North austin area.... photo (11).jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Rsq163

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Temple
    Lol.... It is a pretty impressive light. It looks like a battle mace. I am sure it would be a great hog light, it being very bright and rugged......

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Also, search the web for CPF Marketplace if you need somewhere else to try and sell it. CPF is a site totally dedicated to flashlights.

Show us a pic of what the Beast can do!

Rsq163

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Temple
    I am looking for around $1200-1500 trade value....... I think that any flashlight more than $100 is crazy, but then again I do not know flashlights. They just are not my thing. This light has a high value, the cheapest I found it was $3300, but it was more common at $4,500+.....

Top Bottom