• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I swear by these things! The only thing that I don't like about them is the need to run the wires from the unit to the patches. I use Velcro strips to secure the wires to my leg or another extremity and that helps a lot!

If you're outside and sweating, the moisture changes the conductivity of your skin. You simply adjust the intensity to accommodate that difference. Similarly, in the winter, very dry skin will require an intensity adjustment, too.

As I posted earlier, I have many old injuries that take turns in trying to make my life Hell. The unit that I use the most cost me less than $30 and it turns serious pain into minor discomfort that is easily managed. The cool part is that ONE unit can be used to help virtually any troublesome area.

Be sure to buy extra patches. The patches absorb skin oil then lose their stickiness.

Long ago, I bookmarked this information about placement of Tens patches. It really depends upon what works for YOU, but this is a good place to start experimenting.

http://www.electromedicalsolutions.com/documents/EMS_TensPainReliefGuide.pdf

Flash
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I looked long and hard at the icy hot one. The thing that discouraged me was the batteries it uses and how fast it is reported to go through them.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3V CR2032 are what they use. Other units use AA or AAA batteries.[/FONT]

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The units that I have, use 9 volt batteries which last about a day to 1 1/2 days. You know when the batteries are exhausted when the unit is turned all the way up and the "buzz" is gone.

I keep plenty of batteries in stock at home and the type of battery is an important consideration.

Flash

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Mine uses 9 volt battery.
    One battery lasts me about a year.
    I guess I don't hurt too much.

Top Bottom