• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    More Trump bashing and an attempt to double down on the theory that he directed Jan 6th and continues to encourage insurrection.
    That's what thought. Seems like those with TDS just can't help themselves. Oh well. They can spend their time how they want I guess. I will pray for them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Seems like leftists and pretty much anybody who would rather have anybody else as president in '24 are willing to jump on this if it decreases Trump's chances of running or winning.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Seems like leftists and pretty much anybody who would rather have anybody else as president in '24 are willing to jump on this if it decreases Trump's chances of running or winning.
    Since Trump lost in 2020, I would have thought the dems would want him to run again.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Lol, of course he clarified.
    “No, no, no. I know that’s what I wrote, but That’s not what I meant, guys”
    The original statement was somewhat ambiguous, but interpreted in context and through history it wasn't terribly difficult to understand.

Textual communication is notoriously difficult to interpret because of the lack of tone and the natural and understandable tendency to perceive meaning through our own bias for or against the subject or speaker.

If a person I didn't care for said something equally ambiguous I'd be likely to interpret it in a way favorable to my existing biases.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Apparently this statement is still up for debate.
    Today, whether he won or lost matters not, but the fraud machine still exists and is still a direct threat to our Constitutional Republic.

Fighting a battle that gains nothing is not worth fighting. 2020 is over. Re-frame the argument to election security, avoid 2020 language and move forward. Trump needs to be the guy that will fight for my beliefs, not someone asking me to fight a battle over 2020 which won't move conservatism forward even if won.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Today, whether he won or lost matters not, but the fraud machine still exists and is still a direct threat to our Constitutional Republic.

Fighting a battle that gains nothing is not worth fighting. 2020 is over. Re-frame the argument to election security, avoid 2020 language and move forward. Trump needs to be the guy that will fight for my beliefs, not someone asking me to fight a battle over 2020 which won't move conservatism forward even if won.

The Trump you need does not exist.

His administration did many good things. But it is time to move on.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

Well said

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    If a person I didn't care for said something equally ambiguous I'd be likely to interpret it in a way favorable to my existing biases.
    And if a person you cared for said
    “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”, you’d interpret that to mean something other than what the clearly written words state.

Arkady Kobach

Expert in all things MAC.
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Just curious why I haven’t seen a whole bunch of people echoing the call to terminate the Constitution.
    I don’t believe it’s even been mentioned here yet. Strange.
    Because it is an idea promulgated by and orange headed nutjob, that's why!

There is no provision in any federal statute to suspend the constitution.

Ya might also wanna remember that were the constitution to be suspended the 2A would go right along with it.

The sooner the Orange Headed Shitgibbon is out of our lives the better off we will be!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Thanks for the conversation guys/gals/others. Have a great afternoon!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And if a person you cared for said
    “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”, you’d interpret that to mean something other than what the clearly written words state.
    I think the part you are stuck on is "allows for".

"Allows for" can mean to give another permission, i.e. "will cause" or "will let them terminate..."

"Allows for" can also mean "leads to"
    Consider this statment:
    "Failing to enforce the law *allows for* social decay."

In this statement, no one in their right mind would think I am suggesting that another's failure to enforce the law gives me the power or ability to steal ethically or lawfully. It is clearly a "X will lead to Y" statement.

I can even improve the logical relationship by stating: "Crime allows for social decay" it is implied crime should be corrected and that the result is not desired.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Just curious why I haven’t seen a whole bunch of people echoing the call to terminate the Constitution.
    I don’t believe it’s even been mentioned here yet. Strange.
    Just wait until folks start complaining about "social security" and other **** that is is a fools errand...then you'll see them sell their children into economic slavery.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom