• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Was waaay too cool not to post... Was found on the HKPro.com boards. This has almost everything in it. A freakin' Terminator being crushed by a Huey (<----favorite chopper), a HK416 (<----- nuff said), and just 1980's-90's nostalgia with the whole Terminator deal...

hk416terminator.jpg
    Military Camp

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Farking - A!

I was just commenting to the GF the other day how I would love to see them make another Terminator movie set in this time frame........

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Oh man this movie is gonna be SWEET! Man, Christian Bale has really turned out to be an excellent actor. I can see this movie actually being incredibly awesome as opposed to the typical run of the mill sequels and prequels that have come out in the last few years. Indiana Jones already died an unnatural death thanks to the "wonders" of CG (computer graphics). At least it looks like the Terminator series will be alive and in full force for a little while longer.

Oh, and in case no one knew, there is actually a Rambo 5 slated to be released in the next year or 2. I'm not kidding! His arch nemesis will probably end up being osteoporosis or something, and he'll probably finally lose.

Top Bottom