• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKmik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2015

I Have a terrco K star duplicator for sale. Machine is in excellent condition with low hours and two complete sets of cutters/stili. extended deck model allows carvings up to 48".
    Complete turn key set up on a solid 36x72 table, also comes with flat deck for 2d carvings like grip panels, or anything else you can imagine.
    Here is a video of the short deck version in action.

Located in Cibolo Texas. ****Reduced $3300 obo*****. PM for more info. pic shows a couple marlin stocks I ran a while back. as well as the tooling, and the last stock I cut on it for an air rifle (maple HW97). Partial trades, decent o/u 12/20, 10" cabinet saw, quality router table. +$$ Glock 43, Beretta nano, S&W M&p shield, AR22..?

just moved this down to TX into a small garage work shop.

DEC2407075-vi.jpg
    DEC2407008-vi.jpg
    IMG_4314.jpg
    IMG_3540-vi.jpg

Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

AKmik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2015
    Also on the trade list, I am interested in a Rem 700 LTR in 223.
    or a gozillion rounds 22lr, or 556 +$ ?

img_2517.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

I really just need the room , In a small temp garage shop and not making stocks anymore.

Right now its a stand for my tempering oven. baking some cerecoat in the last IMG_4365.jpg pic.

Last edited:

AKmik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2015
    Unfortunately I am not running it any more If you have a factory stock you can customize with bondo, sculpt away, shoot it with flat black or go camo and use it for a little bit make sure it is right.

Thats one way to make a fast pattern to run on it anyway, then around 2-3 hrs and a few cutter changes and you have whats in the first pic. Two stocks per run. Sorry tho 35rem, I will not be doing it.

I am in a tiny shop/1.5 car and am going at my knife making. I need the room for a small milling machine and another grinder.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Have you contacted Wainwright? It's a new gunsmith shop that some of our members are involved with. They're in new Braunfels I think. Might be interested in something this neat.

AKmik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2015
    I have not, but I am right down the road in Cibolo.

Hopefully one of those boys sees this and could put it to use.

Top Bottom