• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    My husband is consistently shooting left and a little low, and he doesn’t have much patience to let me try to help him fix it. (I bet dry firing would fix it)

I’ve gotten a lot better at pistol shooting with an NRA instructor giving me a little help a couple times a month the past year and a half at my girl and a gun meetings.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    And.... I’m getting a lot of nice feedback on Facebook TODAY about how much I’ve improved over the past year and a half, as well as other things like my being willing to do my own research and make effort to try out new ideas and in sharing what I know with others.

Now that’s all true, and it feels nice... but....

Do I dare to mention what the instructor of the class might have forgotten: I’m now shooting a longer barrel on a competition gun (Glock 34) at close range with the sights finally corrected after a year of having faulty equipment. I did shoot my Glock 26 most of that earlier time, that or I shot the 34 with misaligned sights (mismatched front and rear) for part of that era.

I think on Tuesday evening practice AGAG (different group from this Saturday class at Pearland Shooting Club) I’ll practice with my CC pistol (Glock 26) more...

My Tuesday AGAG leader (NRA instructor) will continue to set me straight.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom