Tex HB1289 Constitutional Carry and other pro gun bills...

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
I like how you "list" your memberships.. as if it means your way of thinking is more valuable than others who differ.
The Texas Redneck
TSRA South Central Texas Regional Director * NRA Benefactor Member * TSRA Defender
That's the best you can do?!?

Weak.

dooladawg

BANNED!!!
Apr 11, 2021
The sticks
Easy to say after the fact bro...

Instead of either being a liar or a manipulative bitch, how about saying what you believe and mean.

You're on my "not trusted" list

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
I am not your "bro". inflammatory remarks and name calling (liar, manipulative bitch..) is proof that you are possibly incapable of calm, mature, dis-course. God bless you.. "bro".

dooladawg

BANNED!!!
Apr 11, 2021
The sticks
Let's not let a troll derail this thread. Let's get back to the task of trying to get CC passed.
I am not a "Troll". If someone posts a differing opinion on this forum that you folks don't like you immediately say troll, you really don't get it.. do you?

billtool

Well-Known
Nov 16, 2008
The Wooldlands
Thankfully, I’m getting back to the day to day work schedule of the “Beforetime” so have been civically disconnected. Will the team help me understand next steps? The Lt. Gov must “allow” the CC bill to be placed in front of other bills? When does this happen? Does it go to committee in the Senate or straight to the floor for debate and vote? Finally, when does the legislature wrap up for the year? Anybody think the Lt Gov might just let it die in the crib?

I can’t believe we’re even having this discussion. Love it as I do, if Tx goes purple, I and mine are out.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics