• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I may chase, but unless I'm on my property or in imminent danger, I don't think I would shoot. At some point there's a transition from protecting one's property and/or person to vigilanteism. We have an inherent responsibility to make sure that line is never crossed. At some point you do need to realize when your role has ceased and the cops need to do the rest. In a best case scenario if the BG leaves you should be able to let him go. It is likely only material possessions he's taken which can be replaced or at least lived without. I don't want someone to take my stuff but am in this to protect myself and my family. While he's in my house he should fear death. If he makes it to the door alive he should fear the cops. My $.02 Flame away if necessary.

Load flames.... Just kidding. I agree with you.

Although, technically the law provides protection to someone stopping BG's in the commission of certain crimes, maybe it doesn't make sense to take it to the limit. This is the part where our "freedom" isn't in question, but our ability to decide when exercising our freedom to the letter is the right decision. Sometimes you don't need to, or shouldn't, use everything you have; including freedom.

I'd tend to do what I have to in order to get my property secure, assuming personal safety isn't in immediate danger. But that's when killing someone may not be the right choice, but most people, even BG's can be persuaded. If not, then you decide if the property is worth a life. Even a POS's life.
    Gun Zone Deals

midnightrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Don't know that I would have shot the BG's in this case, but I'm not going to second guess Mr. Horn. I know the feeling of frustration when I see the BG's get away with all types of crimes or when they're caught they end up walking away Scott free because of a technicality. In this case the BG's were part of the US Governments Illegal immigrant "catch and release" program, something which this Texan has an extremely strong opinion on. Combine both scenarios and I'd be in a killing rage myself.
    By the way the Blog video is "priceless", let's do that at the next La Raza illegals march. :D

Top Bottom