• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WARHAWK357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howdy y'all
    Yes it's true I am in Illinois:banghead: I was born and raised in Texas with a gun in hand. Meet my wife through my lil bro. who was going to A&M (whoop) my wife was in the same outfit in the CORPS and introduced us. She graduated from vet school and we got married. She took an internship here in Illinois and thank god it will end soon and we will be back in Texas I can tell some crazy stories about the people up here WOW. Not all bad of course but some of these folks es cheese has done slid off there crackers
    Capitol Armory ad

guardrail

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Richmond, Tx
    howdy ya'll
    well i'm told there is a difference between a yankee and a dam yankee. a yankee comes south but goes home and a dam yankee stays. texas has been my home now for 22 years.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Dare I ask what part of IL? I ran from that state as fast as I could... My friends ask me why I don't come back to visit. I tell them when I can carry my gun loaded (even if only in my car for now) I will come visit, until then they know where TX is

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Welcome!

We just got back after 3 yrs in Japan. I have to say, the prohibition of firearms is probably better there than it is in Illinois

Yall get back soon!

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    Howdy, Brother!

I hear ya, man!

Spent my first 61 years up in O-HI-O. Boy, them people there were plumb LOCO. I figured it was something in the water made most of 'em CRAZY!

No manners, rude, arrogant (and mostly p** poor shots!)

Worst of all--Illinois--Obama Country--UGH!

WARHAWK357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The gun laws are so efft up here. You can't buy a gun or ammo unless you have a foid card. its not hard to get just miles of paper work and a background check but i said eff it im only here a year so why bother. Hell you cant even go to a gun store and hold a gun unless you have that stupid card. The second amendment is so close to dead here it makes me sick. And the current pres is from this hell hole and he help push all this crap into law. GOD HELP THESE MORONS

I'd rather be tried by 12 than caried by 6

WARHAWK357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think there all nuts cuz of the crazy cold ass winters -35 my ass not for this desert rat give me old mesquite trees and heat 85+. And yes most of these folks are on the rude as hell side government loving pansies. Were in Naperville bunch of yuppies but I have been lucky and found a guy to hang out with who is a gun lover and conservative so there not all nuts just most.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom