• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SrsTwist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    Austin
    >> This will likely quickly be swamped by Karens reporting their neighbors for watering their lawn on the wrong day.

Texans encouraged to use iWatchTexas to report suspicious behavior

The state launched a new public service announcement featuring the actor Chuck Norris, who famously played Walker Texas Ranger on TV

Capitol Armory ad

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I listen to police calls a lot and sometimes hear calls reporting a suspicious person. The cop asks what's he doing and the response is "walking down the street with a small bag." Another was a call reporting a car in the shopping center parking lot with no back window.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    >> This will likely quickly be swamped by Karens reporting their neighbors for watering their lawn on the wrong day.

Texans encouraged to use iWatchTexas to report suspicious behavior

The state launched a new public service announcement featuring the actor Chuck Norris, who famously played Walker Texas Ranger on TV

Of course it will be abused because we are a country of stupid. Look at all the idiot calls to 911

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    We should all start lighting up their hotlines with reports of liberals, planned parenthood, woke events, LGwhatever events, confused gender people in the wrong bathroom, antifa, BLM, and everywhere O'Rourke goes.

See how fast it gets shut down.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    We should all start lighting up their hotlines with reports of liberals, planned parenthood, woke events, LGwhatever events, confused gender people in the wrong bathroom, antifa, BLM, and everywhere O'Rourke goes.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

Dang but that’s a fine idea. I like the way you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Good grief, anything that occurs in my subdivision is already reported. Between everyone having outside cameras and every road into the subdivision having license plate readers, they know who did something within 24 hours. I bet I can't scratch my balls without someone recording it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    With the drought so bad, feed prices so high, and little grass for my sheep and goats, I planted a total of about a quarter acre of amaranth (pigweed) in June and July. Tiny seed, I planted it with a Planter Jr. using a cabbage seed disk that dropped about 10x too much seed, which all sprouted and grew fast...

There are a couple local guys with light planes that have flown over it a couple times... It's not quite as dark green as a marijuana field, but with so little other green around, it probably would draw your eye from up above.

I wouldn't have been surprised to get a visit before, but now we have iWatch Texas, God help us all...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    With the drought so bad, feed prices so high, and little grass for my sheep and goats, I planted a total of about a quarter acre of amaranth (pigweed) in June and July. Tiny seed, I planted it with a Planter Jr. using a cabbage seed disk that dropped about 10x too much seed, which all sprouted and grew fast...

There are a couple local guys with light planes that have flown over it a couple times... It's not quite as dark green as a marijuana field, but with so little other green around, it probably would draw your eye from up above.

I wouldn't have been surprised to get a visit before, but now we have iWatch Texas, God help us all...
    Pigweed. Yeah, sure. Ummhmm.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

I didn’t know pigs smoked weed.

I learned something new today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom