Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    There will be a gun show, this coming weekend, at the:

Texarkana Convention Center
    2910 S Cowhorn Creek Loop
    Texarkana, TX 75503

The show is put on by Kerry Murphy Productions; phone: (501) 580-3737, email: kerrymurphypromotions@gmail.com, website: http://kerrymurphypromotions.com/

It should have about 200 tables. I am happy they are finally holding one on the TX side of Texarkana for a change. I plan to sell off some of my collection and it is a royal PITA trying to do so at their shows in AR. That's because any sales I make there to AR residents require a transfer through an FFL; that is unless it's a C&R gun and the buyer has a copy of his C&R FFL with him. I get a lot of indignant and ignorant folks giving me haughty speeches about how a transfer is unnecessary for a private sale even though I would be selling to the resident of another state than my state of residence. I've been talked down to so many times on that subject, by all knowing gurus of gun gobbledgook, that I stopped trying to selling guns in AR. Believe me though, I have thoroughly researched this and a transfer is required as per ATF - even between family members when residing in different states from one another. Anyway, this time around, any guns sales would be easier for me to accomplish, at least to residents of TX who have a valid a driver's license and or LTC.

If you attend, please stop by my table to say hi to me and my pooch Skye.
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom