• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I don't know how many folks know about two companies here in TX that are considered some of the premier Ruger 10/22 aftermarket production shops. I'm not affiliated with them, just great to have them in Texas.

Kidd and Force Products.

Kidd triggers are second to none. Their after market stuff is also top tier.
    Force Production is offering some really cool stuff for the Ruger 10/22 platform including receivers. Their trigger kit is something to watch as at the sub $100 level it seems to be out performing the others.

Welcome to Kidd Innovative Design - Why Be Average? (830) 557-4411 - seems slow today? Storms?
    http://forceproduction.com
    Lynx Defense

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    The kidd is the way to go if at all possible. It's the best trigger I've ever pulled and is super adjustable.

The Timney isn't as good as some of the kits out there for the price. I have the Power Custom one with adjustable sear and trigger I picked up for $60 and it's as good as the Timney drop-in I pulled.

So I'd say Power Coustom adjustable sear and trigger - $60
    Force Products Trigger $80
    Kidd Trigger Double Stage $290.00

I know it's a huge jump between the Force and Kidd but there really isn't much between there that makes the price worth it.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    The polished drop in PC adjustable sear and hammer kit and Volksquarten trigger set up I have breaks right at 3# and if it has any creep, I cannot tell. $60 for the PC sear and hammer kit and $25 for the trigger...I have shot one with the KIDD setup and it is really good...but not good enough of a difference to account for the expense IMHO. Nothing better than empting a 25 round mag into the bulls-eye at 50 yards...then doing it again and again until there is no bulls eye left. I have been "reprimanded" over at Hot Wells a couple of times because of their one-sec between shots rule...

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    are the kidd barrels good too compared to volquestron and tac solutions?
    The price on a threaded barrel is pretty good on their site.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    The polished drop in PC adjustable sear and hammer kit and Volksquarten trigger set up I have breaks right at 3# and if it has any creep, I cannot tell. $60 for the PC sear and hammer kit and $25 for the trigger...I have shot one with the KIDD setup and it is really good...but not good enough of a difference to account for the expense IMHO. Nothing better than empting a 25 round mag into the bulls-eye at 50 yards...then doing it again and again until there is no bulls eye left. I have been "reprimanded" over at Hot Wells a couple of times because of their one-sec between shots rule...

The power force package is hard to beat. Before I knew about it I got the following PC setup:

Power Custom Adjustable sear and hammer kit for $60 at gunkings.com takes most of the takeup out of the trigger.

2d9b9062f5874f79c9772327e86012af.image.250x213.jpg

I also added the titanium trigger for the trigger stop and so I didn't need to drill a hole to adjust the takeup for $45.00

b9852024c783a8335152f1bf15bb54f0.image.209x250.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've used several of the Volquartsen trigger kits and bought 4-5 of the VQ complete trigger assemblies. I've had great luck with Volquartsen triggers and parts and recommend them without hesitation.

Flash

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    I have visited Kidd Mfg over in Mc Queeney. I began buying parts to put together a 10/22. My avatar is a pic of what their guns will do at 60 yards. Sadly this gun was stolen so I order one already assembled this time. It will also be on a Boyd's stock and ships on Monday 1-30. I just don't think I can come up with anything negative to say about their workmanship or customer service. If we do get what we pay for then their products are worth every penny I spend with them.

Top Bottom