• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Wow wonder when this thread would take a turn. Let me speak for myself only. I have smoked enough pot back in the day to know what it’s all about. I haven’t smoked any pot in over 20 years. I believe everyone has a right. Diva absolutely has a right to attend a concert and not have to smell some asshats pot smoke. Responsible people don’t infringe in others space. But just because someone is an advocate for legal marijuana doesn’t make them “not quite right in the head”. Far from it. This is the common perception and it couldn’t be further from the truth. With that being said, there are plenty of idiot in this world. I’m sure some of them get High. It is what it is. But please, just because someone either smokes weed or is an advocate for the legalization of marijuana doesn’t make them “not quite right”.
    That's where the "dedicating your life to getting high" comes in.
    Lynx Defense

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Let me get this straight, I too had gotten high on many occasions when I was younger. At the time, yes, I did like it, but I never once decided I wanted to spend my life getting high. Spending much of my teen years in Las Vegas in the 70's didn't help, since Vegas at that time didn't really think much about those under 21, but I always knew that I wouldn't stay a teen and would at some point become an adult.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    No.
    One more compelling reason to legalize, study and tax it.

A friend's child had uncontrollable seizures. One of the few legal Texas physician associated dispensaries has given them both their lives back.
    https://txdispensaries.com/texas-medical-marijuana-card/

Study it and ascertain it's true medical uses.

Read what I, and many others have written in this thread.

The current discussion isn’t for/against. It’s the unintended consequences related to preemption doctrine.

And, whether your right to use is any greater than my right not to be exposed.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Except, you can drink alcohol the night before, and be clean by the time work rolls around.

Yeap!

Had place I delivered fuel to, years ago now. Head supervisior was my junior brothers friends' father. Great guy all around, drunk or sober.

Thing is on the few times I was there, he and his wife were rip-roaring drunk. Next day at 7 AM at his work, you couldnt tell he'd been smached 12 hours before.

Just aint gonna happen like that with pot at the workplace these days.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Well, back in the day, I’ve heard my husband bitch about MANY still sloshed from night before assholes at work out causing danger at the jobs out at the chemical plants in the am.

They probably weeded all those guys out by now though.

(Haha get it? Weeded?!?)

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    man i remember when a dimebag cost a dime, know what I mean? You know how much condoms were in them days?

i dunno we never used 'em

Sent from my SIG Sauer

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    man i remember when a dimebag cost a dime, know what I mean? You know how much condoms were in them days?

i dunno we never used 'em

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    The weed of those days wasn't anything like the weed of today. Sometimes you had to smoke most the dimebag to get high.

Top Bottom