• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Haven't you read what others have replied to you with DIRECT experience and knowledge?!?!?? More than one has been there, done that - and told you that NOTHING HAPPENED. Period. They told them it was sold, done. What more can you be told?

Yea I read it!! That dont mean i'll be so lucky. Be my luck I would have to hire a lawer and wast a bunch of money.
    Venture Surplus ad

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    If you sell a gun used later in a crime and the gun is traced to you there's absolutely no reason to think the SWAT team is going to knock down your door in the middle of the night. Get real.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What worries me is if I sell a gun that I purchased with all the FFL transfer's and somebody shoots someone with it, what will happen if the laws find the gun and trace it back to me even thow I sold it? If you dont have any transaction information, we all know how that will turn out.

Yes we do know how it will turn out, the ATF may call you, you tell them you sold it to idontknowwho, and then hangup. Nothing happens after that.

On the other hand, if you have documentation and give it, and it turns out the person you sold it to was a prohibited person, then they come back to you and ask you why you sold guns to a prohibited person, and you may have problems.

If you have documentation and lie about, then you go to jail like the El Paso FBI agent.

Thus the only winning move is not to play - do not keep documentation of any kind.

The irony is keeping info can only incriminate you, it will not exonerate you. Why people believe the GunStore/Internet myth of keeping documentation I do not know.

Top Bottom