Capitol Armory ad

Texas Court Rules That Police May Introduce Illegally-Gathered Evidence At Trial

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    MPA is a batfe employee on assignment. He knows the laws.

Guess it's too late for me to go off the grid.

All I am trying to convey is that I am tired of seeing our rights and freedoms eroded in the name of security or whatever reason du jour is.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    For those who would take the protection of your castle into your own hands.....
    - Be careful
    - Make sure you only take these actions in extreme circumstances
    - Good luck. This type of action may be the only thing that halts the increasingly ridiculous use of military tactics against US citizens by our own governing bodies.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Somehow I don't think that law enforcement is just going to knock on your door and ask for entry. If they are going to come in, there is little you can do to stop it. I would inform them that they do not have my permission to enter. If that is not sufficient, then the details can be worked out through the legal system.
    There are legitimate reasons they can enter, although I am not an expert and will allow someone with a better knowledge than me explain. I believe that one reason is that if there is a suspicion of domestic abuse inside.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    then the details can be worked out through the legal system

And the black robed tyrants side with the jack booted thugs each and every time. Good luck on "justice" when the coyotes sit in judgement of the jackals on sheep-killin' day.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I suggest you avoid militia-like "group-think". It will save you much grief. John Wayne is dead.

Wow! I found this to be incredibly insulting and unnecessary. Kong didn't say anything about shooting it out with the cops; he merely stated that he would stand up for his Constitutional rights. How can that be objectionable??

"Militia" seems to be the liberal hot term of the month, as I've seen it brought up in non-gun forums and used as a slur against someone who wasn't drinking the liberal kool-ade.

Then I look at the bottom of MPA's post and see "California Highway Patrol". Oh. Now I get it.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Wow! I found this to be incredibly insulting and unnecessary. Kong didn't say anything about shooting it out with the cops; he merely stated that he would stand up for his Constitutional rights. How can that be objectionable??

"Militia" seems to be the liberal hot term of the month, as I've seen it brought up in non-gun forums and used as a slur against someone who wasn't drinking the liberal kool-ade.

Then I look at the bottom of MPA's post and see "California Highway Patrol". Oh. Now I get it.

The $1,000 question is: If this asshole thinks we're all a bunch of gun-nut militia extremists, which he has made clear in his posts, why is he still hanging around us?

The answer is, as I've said before- he's a masochist. He thrives on negative attention. He needs us, we don't need him. The cruelest thing anybody can do is completely ignore him. I encourage you all to exercise your sadistic sides.

Really I just wish he'd get banned already, and I've never wished that on anyone here! Read his post history- the guy is nothing but a troll.

Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    Precisely what would you do if, in your opinion, LE entered your home illegally?

Shoot first, ask questions later. If someone breaks into my home, I assume they are bad guys.

sent from the Gulf of Mexico

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Precisely what would you do if, in your opinion, LE entered your home illegally?

I don't play "what ifs".

However, if such an event were to happen, I would contact the best civil rights/Constitutional law attorney I could find and sue the ever living shit out of everyone involved.

You apparently assume from my initial statement that I would go down guns blazing. That would only be the case if all of society had broken down and LE was no longer there to "protect and serve" as they are sworn to do, buy instead had become the strong arm of the government.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Protect and serve? They aren't protecting and serving you citizen. They are protecting and serving the state.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Agreed and it is unfortunate that mindset has permeated LE agencies as much as it has.

I know there are good LEO's out there, and I have the utmost respect and admiration for them. It is the ones whose power has gone to there heads and have lost sight of the duty they have sworn to uphold that I am suspect of.

Top Bottom