• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    As much as a hATE 20 years. I think it's good that we bend over backwards to make daum sure the guy (or girl) is guilty. We need to, to maintain a moral standing when passing a judgement so final....

As for how we off them. I like to point out that cruel is constitutional OR unusual is constitutional.
    Just not cruel AND unusual.
    Capitol Armory ad

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What's the point then?

To me, the hanging offenses are the most gruesome, but a proper hanging means a quick drop that snaps the neck. Probably more painful to be shot but I don't know from experience:p

Is it for the public to see what happens, in which either would probably suffice.....

Just trying to see where your going with it, seems you had a different idea than what I read from the post.

In most cultures being shot is considered a more honorable way to die than being hung. But we arent dealing with honorable people so maybe i had no point.

To the OP. If Mexico dont want us killing their people who commit horrible crimes here...keep them in Mexico.

Without Life there can be no Liberty.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    As much as a hATE 20 years. I think it's good that we bend over backwards to make daum sure the guy (or girl) is guilty. We need to, to maintain a moral standing when passing a judgement so final....

As for how we off them. I like to point out that cruel is constitutional OR unusual is constitutional.
    Just not cruel AND unusual.

Yeah...but it don't take 20 years to figure that out. Especially when this guy admitted it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Twenty years to smoke this killer is far too long!

To make you feel better, though, I worked for TDCJ and have been in the Walls Unit in Huntsville. Coming into the front entrance, the walkway is encased in solid brass bars extending from floor to ceiling. The bars are exceptionally well polished and bright gold in color. The Walls Unit is very old and creepy and coming to that unit had to be a scary trip for his last walk. Walls reminded me of a turn of the century dungeon. There is nothing warm, cozy or homey about the place. It is worn from tens of thousands of Offender feet and the walls whisper the voices of countless Offenders.

I ate lunch in the ODR (Officer's dining room) which is attended to by Offenders. I also visited the educational wing where the infamous attempted escape occurred. Offenders took hostages, attempted to make an escape using a makeshift metal "tank" for cover. The walkway to the education area is a ramp which takes a zig zag path. Their "Tank" couldn't make the turns so all Hell broke loose and a major bloodbath ensued. Inside a maintenance door, bullet holes still remain from that intense shootout.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntsville_Unit

So be happy! That executed Offender did NOT have an easy or comfortable way out of here!

Flash

Last edited:

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Twenty years to smoke this killer is far too long!

To make you feel better, though, I worked for TDCJ and have been in the Walls Unit in Huntsville. Coming into the front entrance, the walkway is encased in solid brass bars extending from floor to ceiling. The bars are exceptionally well polished and bright gold in color. The Walls Unit is very old and creepy and coming to that unit had to be a scary trip for his last walk. Walls reminded me of a turn of the century dungeon. There is nothing warm, cozy or homey about the place. It is worn from tens of thousands of Offender feet and the walls whisper the voices of countless Offenders.

I ate lunch in the ODR (Officer's dining room) which is attended to by Offenders. I also visited the educational wing where the infamous attempted escape occurred. Offenders took hostages, attempted to make an escape using a makeshift metal "tank" for cover. The walkway to the education area is a ramp which takes a zig zag path. Their "Tank" couldn't make the turns so all Hell broke loose and a major bloodbath ensued. Inside a maintenance door, bullet holes still remain from that intense shootout.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntsville_Unit

So be happy! That executed Offender did NOT have an easy or comfortable way out of here!

Flash

Don't forget it Smells horrible.

Top Bottom