Texas FFL Transfer List

ShotgunAg

LTC Instructor & FFL
Aug 1, 2020
Frisco
I am a home based FFL in Frisco... Select Boxhead Enterprises as your FFL and pay $20 per transfer... Flexible hours and weekend pickups. Have a most Blessed day.

ERDFW

Apr 24, 2018
Plano, TX
I need some help looking for the service of a FFL. I’m looking for a FFL type 3 (collector of curios and relics) or a type 7 (manufacturer of firearms and ammunition) to receive a polymer 80 80% receivers for me.

80% receivers are NOT classified as firearms by the ATF but Nevada’s new law (where Polymer 80 is located) could not ship the 80% receiver unless the receiver was a type 3 or 7 FFL. My local FFL that I use is a type 1 (dealer in firearms) and could not help me with this.

Anyone with a type 3 or 7 could help me out here? I could pay for the service. I’m not sure if type 3 could legally accept payment, but I could make it worth your while with a beer/ammo as a show or gratitude.

I’m located in the north Dallas area if anyone could help with this. Thanks!

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
Feb 13, 2015
Rural Wise County, TX.
I need some help looking for the service of a FFL. I’m looking for a FFL type 3 (collector of curios and relics) or a type 7 (manufacturer of firearms and ammunition) to receive a polymer 80 80% receivers for me.

80% receivers are NOT classified as firearms by the ATF but Nevada’s new law (where Polymer 80 is located) could not ship the 80% receiver unless the receiver was a type 3 or 7 FFL. My local FFL that I use is a type 1 (dealer in firearms) and could not help me with this.

Anyone with a type 3 or 7 could help me out here? I could pay for the service. I’m not sure if type 3 could legally accept payment, but I could make it worth your while with a beer/ammo as a show or gratitude.

I’m located in the north Dallas area if anyone could help with this. Thanks!
FFL03 (Collector of Curios and Relics) can have firearms 50 years or older, (relic) (or be on the ATF 'approved' list of firearms classified as 'curios') shipped directly to the FFL holder's address.

A modern firearm is 'neither'.

The idea of the 80% is that it is NOT a firearm and can be shipped by ANYONE to ANYONE by any means.

ERDFW

Apr 24, 2018
Plano, TX
FFL03 (Collector of Curios and Relics) can have firearms 50 years or older, (relic) (or be on the ATF 'approved' list of firearms classified as 'curios') shipped directly to the FFL holder's address.

A modern firearm is 'neither'.

The idea of the 80% is that it is NOT a firearm and can be shipped by ANYONE to ANYONE by any means.
Try explaining this to the Polymer 80 folks. I also had my FFL (type 1) dealer call them to explain. Basically, Polymer 80 will only ship to FFL 3 or 7 dealers.

I’m not going to debate the validity of Polymer 80 reasoning nor the interpretation of Nevada firearm laws. The bottom line is I need a Type 3 or 7 FFL to received a 80% lower from Polymer 80.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
Feb 13, 2015
Rural Wise County, TX.
They can ship it to a holder of the FFL03 but I would NOT log it into my 'bound-book' if they tried to justify sending it to me under that pretense.

Plano is about 50 or 60 miles from me but if you want to have it sent to me, you can pick it up in central Wise County. (between Boyd and Decatur)

They can get a copy of my FFL03 but it is not a legal/valid federal use of the license.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics