Non CHL = $ 50.00

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    In the north Dallas area, Armadillo Guns out by Lake Lavon is great to deal with. They have a little shop and always have ammo. If you have a range membership ($20 a year I think?) they will do transfers for $10 each. Good guys to work with, and nice little range out by the lake. Worth the drive out there.

972-853-0602

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Just FYI. If your in Springtown or Parker County area, we don't charge for single transfers for TGT members.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

twain55

Texan
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    San Antonio
    I required the use of a FFL dealer for the first time recently. (San Antonio area)

TGT was a great source of information for my research in determining which dealers to focus on. (Thanks fellow Texans.)I contacted several dealers mentioned here and they were all generally friendly gentleman.

I ended up choosing fellow veteran and NRA member Robert Hickernell with Eagle 21 Services.

http://eagle21.com/

He was friendly and communicated well. I felt comfortable dealing with him.

Fees were fair and comparable to the norm in the SA area. (His office is in Schertz.)

FFL fee is $25 and he will consider discounts for items on the same Form 4473.

I recommend calling him BEFORE you make your purchase to discuss options.

I have not been compensated or asked to give this review. The above are opinions and honest assessment of my business transaction.

I take care of those that take care of me.

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    I just did a transfer at 10-Ring on Jones Rd. They were very quick to contact me when it came in, and it was $20.

I would not recommend Spectre Firearms on Spring Cypress. I had to do another transfer right after I moved down here and made the mistake of not asking how much they charged. When I got there, they dinged me for $50.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

MikeyJ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Tomball
    I just did a transfer at 10-Ring on Jones Rd. They were very quick to contact me when it came in, and it was $20.

I would not recommend Spectre Firearms on Spring Cypress. I had to do another transfer right after I moved down here and made the mistake of not asking how much they charged. When I got there, they dinged me for $50.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom