• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    These bills represent a degradation to our current rights as gun owners. They should never get out of committee and should be opposed. The politicians that support these bills should not get our votes.

House Bill 1030

Would allow political subdivisions, counties, municipalities, etc. the right to prohibit the sale of firearms on public property other than a retail store.

Why should I oppose this?
    -- It removes the rights of people to conduct the sale of firearms from public property. It allows local governments to control commerce and force gun shows out of publicly owned buildings.

Author: Burnam

Military Camp

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    How did this guy make it in Ft Worth? I could see Austin or Dallas, but not Ft Worth.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    His district is 85% Hispanic/black

I wonder what the percentage is in that district that vote in the election? Seems like it might be a good idea to hand out fliers about this guy at the next several Ft Worth gun shows.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I sent my congressman a letter but I don't have my hopes up with regards to him (Trey Martinez Fischer). He coauthor a bill (HR 237) recognizing January 31, 2013, as Texas Muslim Capitol Day. Got nothing against Muslims in general but I think it's asinine to assign a special day for them to visit the Capitol (I'm guessing that's what the Bill means).

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I sent my congressman a letter but I don't have my hopes up with regards to him (Trey Martinez Fischer). He coauthor a bill (HR 237) recognizing January 31, 2013, as Texas Muslim Capitol Day. Got nothing against Muslims in general but I think it's asinine to assign a special day for them to visit the Capitol (I'm guessing that's what the Bill means).

If they get enough emails and letters, they have to think about it. Their job depends on it.

Top Bottom