APOD Firearms

Texas Gun Talk Birthday Shootathon - Hosted by Shiloh Shooting Range - August 24th

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DopaVash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Kingwood, Tx
    Yeah I had a blast. Too bad my lady friend wasn't feeling so hot, we had to leave a bit early.

IDPA stuff was great, although I messed up twice! LOL. Thanks to red for fixing my Glock for me.

Nice meeting you Cyfer!
    Texas SOT

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Well, I was lucky enough to be upstairs all day. At best, I got to peek over the rail to see all the commotion. I think I managed to get 2 or 3 little pieces of venison sausage, though! Nothing like spending all day listening to automatic weapon fire, but not be able to go down and shoot something. Yeah... I'm jealous! So what? :D

rmclain3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Spring, TX
    Thank You Shiloh !!

Just a quick post to say "Thank you!" to the Shiloh folks and all the sponsors that showed up. I know I had a great time! The tacticle stuff in the back was really fun! I hope you plan on making that a yearly event!!

180A

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008

Thanks for organizing the shoot. Glad you enjoyed the shooting the MK23 can. KA makes some heavy duty, but not necessarily the quietest stuff in the industry (however, in this instance no one mass produces a quieter dry unit). Their cans will generally take a greater amount of abuse than a lot of their competitors, though there are some pretty tough builds out there now. Take care.

Top Bottom