Hurley's Gold

Texas Gun Talk Birthday Shootathon - Hosted by Shiloh Shooting Range - August 24th

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ranburr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    I would like to attend. But, I don't go to Shiloh due to their no kids policy. They are nice people and they can do what they want with their range. But, I no longer go there due to that policy.

ranburr

Duman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Houston
    Alan,
    Will the shirts be ready for that date?

If so are you going to bring me mine?;)

Still not sure what to do about payment. If you want I can give you cash when you bring them.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    I would like to attend. But, I don't go to Shiloh due to their no kids policy. They are nice people and they can do what they want with their range. But, I no longer go there due to that policy.

ranburr
    We apologize that our current policies interfer with your current needs. But in the future when your children get older, we hope that you and your family come by and share a few stories with us, along with spit some rnds down range.

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    Looking forward to it!

Now that my better half is enjoying flinging pellets down the range, we'll be there for sure!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    UPDATE!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE.

Jeff just called to inform me that the event is being advertised on the radio! The 950 with Walton & Johnson (http://www.the950.com/pages/waltonandjohnson.html) is doing a spot on the event, forum, and Shiloh Shooting range.

Also, more and more companies are calling up to sponsor the event. It should be really interesting. I'll give you a run down on the companies and what they are bringing along later in the week.

I'm ready 'gents! We's gunna have a party!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    UPDATE!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE.

Jeff just called to inform me that the event is being advertised on the radio! The 950 with Walton & Johnson (http://www.the950.com/pages/waltonandjohnson.html) is doing a spot on the event, forum, and Shiloh Shooting range.

Also, more and more companies are calling up to sponsor the event. It should be really interesting. I'll give you a run down on the companies and what they are bringing along later in the week.

I'm ready 'gents! We's gunna have a party!

I am almost wondering if this might be a bad thing....hope not :cool:

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    what would be so bad about it?? the whole world might find out how you cant hit the broad side of a barn? :p:cool:

That is ABSOLUTELY true, lol....just as far as BAR-B-QUE & fixins
    go is what I am refering to. And, having never been to the range,
    are they set up to handle the "possible" crowd that could show up?

Just sayin......

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    well for one, we're in Texas of all places, Houston to be exact, so im sure the BBQ will NOT be a problem. we've had 2 events so far and both events, someone was on the grill (me being the second time) and everything went fine..

and second, we have 11 lanes, an open upstairs and a parking lot. if you aint shooting, you should be eating. if you aint eatin, you should be amongst the other men, dishing out every single dirty joke you know til the time comes when you have to go back home to your wife/children/gf/work/etc.

somewhere, sometime during all that mess, we all should casually try to talk about gun stuff. lol

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    well for one, we're in Texas of all places, Houston to be exact, so im sure the BBQ will NOT be a problem. we've had 2 events so far and both events, someone was on the grill (me being the second time) and everything went fine..

and second, we have 11 lanes, an open upstairs and a parking lot. if you aint shooting, you should be eating. if you aint eatin, you should be amongst the other men, dishing out every single dirty joke you know til the time comes when you have to go back home to your wife/children/gf/work/etc.

somewhere, sometime during all that mess, we all should casually try to talk about gun stuff. lol

I gotcha, what do you mean by "11 lanes"?

Top Bottom