Patriot Mobile

Texas Gun Talk Birthday Shootathon - Hosted by Shiloh Shooting Range - August 24th

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    You're all welcome to attend the first Texas Gun Talk shooting event!

We will be celebrating my 24th birthday as well as Duman44's 50th birthday, JimT's 56th birthday, and Murfdog's 53rd! .308NATO will be turning 68 and a half so we'll include him too. :p

When: August 24th, 2008 (Sunday)

Where: Shiloh Shooting Range (http://www.shilohshooting.net) in Houston, TX

THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE.

We are doing a 2-round IDPA style match on the longer pistol range. The winner of the event will receive door prizes. We also will have some video games setup to play at your leisure. The person with the highest score on the video game will be in the running as well.

During the interludes we will have a demonstration from a Master IDPA shooter, and a representative from Comp-Tac Holsters will be on hand.
    Jeff just called to inform me that the event is being advertised on the radio! The 950 with Walton & Johnson (http://www.the950.com/pages/waltonandjohnson.html) is doing a spot on the event, forum, and Shiloh Shooting range.

Mount Royal is providing food while it lasts. They have all sorts of wild game meats like buffalo, kangaroo, rattlesnake, venison, etc. I'm not sure what they will bring along, but it's certainly going to be different! http://www.mountroyal.com/ is their website for more info.

Sportsman Safes is bringing out a few products to check out, notably an in-car safe model. More info on their website: http://www.sportsmansteelsafes.com/

I'm ready 'gents! We's gunna have a party!
    Guns International

Pappy

Resident Septuagenarian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Texas
    Alltho this is tempting, I do spend my weekends with my family.

Thank you for setting this up.....

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Awesome! The fiance and I will definitely be there. Also celebrating her birthday the week before the shoot and mine this weekend. :D

I'm bringing all the toys...

williej

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    San Antonio
    I didn't even know there was a shooting range that close to my parent's home. Unfortunately I start my semester by then and will be out of town

dogloose

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Sounds great... I will try to make it... if I am not traveling away on business I will be there...

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Quote: "We will be celebrating my 24th birthday as well as Duman44's 50th birthday and JimT's 56th birthday! "

Doggone it! I always seem to have conflicts when a forum activity is scheduled. Happy Birthday to you, Alan, Duman, and JimT. That is also our wedding anniversary. My wife and I will celebrate 45 years together on that date. I will try to come by for a while in the afternoon (we have church that morning).

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Quote: "We will be celebrating my 24th birthday as well as Duman44's 50th birthday and JimT's 56th birthday! "

Doggone it! I always seem to have conflicts when a forum activity is scheduled. Happy Birthday to you, Alan, Duman, and JimT. That is also our wedding anniversary. My wife and I will celebrate 45 years together on that date. I will try to come by for a while in the afternoon (we have church that morning).

Congrats on the anniversary.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom