Join TexasGunTalk

Texas Gun Talk Members Only Specials from Ground Zero Precision

Discussion in 'Ground Zero Precision' started by Ground Zero Precision, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Ground Zero Precision

Ground Zero Precision New Member Lifetime Member Forum Sponsor

Apr 11, 2015
    Trenton, Texas
    You guys might want to keep an eye on this link. It is only accessible from Texas Gun Talk and the deals posted there are sharply discounted and available to Texas Gun Talk members only.

Make sure you put your TGT username in the order notes! I've added four deals for you guys today and will add more as time allows. Let me know if you have any questions.

Philip B.

http://www.groundzeroprecision.com/collections/texas-gun-talk-members-only-special-offers

2. Brains

Brains IQ: 47

Apr 9, 2013
    Cypress
    Oooh, you're a bad man. For my wallet.

*clicks link*

3. Southpaw

Southpaw Up here on my high horse TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Agreed. LOL!!

4. karlac

karlac Gone fishin' ... TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

Aug 21, 2013
    WestU, TX
    Thanks!
    Never too old to consider one of those build packages, just for the experience and old times sake.

5. jmanic

jmanic Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Austin TX
    This is great! Thanks for the link. Does your site offer free shipping on orders? That Blue DIT group looks like a bargain! I want one for my new rifle

6. Mreed911

Mreed911 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Asking out of ignorance: I have a two-stage trigger in my "long-range" AR, and nickel-polished single stage kits in my SBR's (primarily range guns and/or hog hunting with the .300). How much of a difference does this trigger make and, for my purposes, are the changes likely to be good or bad? I get that it's lighter, and lighter = more accurate, generally. But is it "too light?" Would it be right for a 3-gun AR?

7. STXdevilsquid

STXdevilsquid Active Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Oh o havn't even gotten my order from you all, and now I want to order another....

8. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    I want that trigger.

9. Ground Zero Precision

Apr 11, 2015
    Trenton, Texas
    A whole lot of our products offer free shipping. I try to keep all of the costs from every day pricing to shipping beyond reasonable. The Blue DIT trigger is an absolute bargain. I can't go into specifics but I can say that anyone who wants one (or more) needs to jump on them fast because when I say supply is limited it is not a sales gimmick. I don't do that crap. A few brief Google searches should tell you everything you need to know about them without me getting in hot water.

You absolutely need one for your rifle.

10. Ground Zero Precision

Apr 11, 2015
    Trenton, Texas
    Headed your way.