• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STXdevilsquid

Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    The trigger is sweet. I haven't ever had a nice trigger, usually just standard triggers. I can't wait to get it set up! Thanks GZP for the great deal on this great trigger.
    Capitol Armory ad

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    That right there is customer service.

Well, he would have had his stuff today if I hadn't misunderstood an email he sent over the weekend about adding some anti-rotation trigger pins so it's not quite at the level of customer service I'd like it to be but we're learning and we're getting there.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Phillip, no problem but just curious. Why did my order leave Trenton and go to Oklahoma? I'm in San Antonio so my package is heading the opposite direction.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Phillip, no problem but just curious. Why did my order leave Trenton and go to Oklahoma? I'm in San Antonio so my package is heading the opposite direction.

The postal service works in mysterious ways.

Do you have your order #? If so I can check and make sure it's not a screwup on our end.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Mine went to El Paso, then back to Abilene.
    USPS

Orbie

Born Texan
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    The postal service works in mysterious ways.

Do you have your order #? If so I can check and make sure it's not a screwup on our end.

GZP#3307

I think USPS just hates me. I paid for 2 day shipping to send an upper and barrel to one of our members recently and it took over a week to get there. They couldn't track the order either. At least with yalls shipment I can watch where it goes lol.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I'm betting the packages are being sent to shipping hubs. They can't transport mail across the state in those tiny postal Jeeps.

You're probably correct but surely there's a shipping hub in or near Dallas. Weird that it went out of state to turn around and come back south.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Mine went to Tulsa en route to Austin. Left Tulsa at 2:42 AM this morning, I already got my mail (and a package) today, but the USPS web site still claims it's coming today. :)

There's a sort facility in Tulsa. The routing "makes sense" given the volume the D/FW sort centers are likely to have from the Metroplex. Wouldn't surprise me if anything north of I-30 went to OKC/Tulsa.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    You're probably correct but surely there's a shipping hub in or near Dallas. Weird that it went out of state to turn around and come back south.

Shipping hubs are assigned based on where it ships from, not to. Trenton is "relatively" close to Tulsa in terms of "put it on a mail truck and ship it to a sort facility."

Vec

Well-Known
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    i recieved mine yesterday, installed it in the M&P15-22 i shoot everyday, the stock trigger weighed in at 5.5lbs consistently

this trigger after install was just under 3.5 lbs, crisp break, very little travel and a nice reset

ive got 100 rounds on it now and will re check the pull at 500 rounds thus far though it seems like a good trigger, it's not a Geissele but its well worth what i paid for it.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Ours typically go through a hub in Carrolton but something happened on the 17th of this month and everything changed. My postmaster says they are doing construction at the hub in Carrolton.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Here's a deal for you guys:

DIY 16" Stainless .223/5.56 Carbine AR-15 Rifle Project Kit - FREE SHIPPING

Regular Price: $459.38

Sale Price: $354.45

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443726371.151210.jpg

http://www.groundzeroprecision.com/...kit-free-shipping-facebook?variant=1268237121

This build kit includes all of the following high-quality parts:

16" Stainless Govt. Profile .223/5.56 Chambered Barrel 1:7
    Ground Zero Precision Dead Bolt +P Premium Full-Weight Bolt Carrier Group, Phosphate Coated, Chrome Lined
    Ground Zero Precision 7075 T-6 Aluminum Stripped Upper Receiver
    Ground Zero Precision Mod 1 .750 Micro Gas Block
    Stainless Carbine Length Gas Tube with Roll Pin
    A2 "Birdcage" 1/2-28 Flash Hider with Crush Washer
    Mil-Spec 7075 T-6 Aluminum Charging Handle
    Mil Spec Dust Cover Door Assembly with Pin, C-Clip and Spring
    Mil Spec Target Forward Assist with Spring and Roll Pin
    Complete Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
    Mil-Spec (Enhanced) 7075 T-7 Aluminum Buffer Tube
    Carbine Buffer Spring
    Standard Carbine Buffer
    Mil-Spec Castle Nut
    Mil-Spec End Plate

Sale price is good from now through midnight Sunday 10/4.

Top Bottom