• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    We have a new “king of the castle “ There is a contention for the high perch. The cat tree is new…

Attachments

• 1A7B4627-B529-4B08-B8F0-5B859E5BE914.jpeg
      1A7B4627-B529-4B08-B8F0-5B859E5BE914.jpeg
      329.5 KB · Views: 29

striker55

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We rented a house on the beach in Celestun Mexico, it came with a dog. Not really but was hanging around the house, very sweet dog. My wife took to it right away even went into town to find dog food. Cooked rice to mix in with the food. We went for walks on the beach and she followed. At night she would lay on the floor next to my chair. We went upstairs to bed, when I came down in the morning I would see her coming out of one of the downstairs bedroom. At night she would go in and sleep on a bed. Wife wanted to bring her home.

Wudidiz

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    We rented a house on the beach in Celestun Mexico, it came with a dog. Not really but was hanging around the house, very sweet dog. My wife took to it right away even went into town to find dog food. Cooked rice to mix in with the food. We went for walks on the beach and she followed. At night she would lay on the floor next to my chair. We went upstairs to bed, when I came down in the morning I would see her coming out of one of the downstairs bedroom. At night she would go in and sleep on a bed. Wife wanted to bring her home.
    So did you?

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Beach dogs are always cool. They adapt to an Island lifestyle, just relaxing and enjoying the sun. Visit a third world country with pristine beaches and they’ll be out there.

Top Bottom