• ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    41e3e1a6a6bf73008392032ce5b2461a.jpg

This is Teddy, the newest member of our family. Very independent for a 16 week old Puppy. We have had him since he was 8 weeks old and he has fit right in. Keeps our 4 year old Red Heeler happy since she has somebody to play with.
    My wife says only Corgi’s from now on.

He's a cutey!!

Never had one, but I've heard/read from people that own them that they are the best damn dog ever!!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    This pic reminds me of my friend Wolfgang's cattle dog. It was truly a one person dog. It'd ride in the back of his truck, and you dare not go near the truck :)

My friend's daughter had a Rottweiler like that.... I love to pet dogs, but NO THX!!!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Small world indeed. That is awesome. Well not that he passed but that u had a grey. They are such clowns and never stop talking or making noises. People don’t believe what they r hearing sometimes. They assume I’m playing a trick on them when he talks. He’s that good.

My ex father in law had a double yellow... that thing had the run of the house and would lay on it's back in the FIL's lap while he scratched and rubbed it. Lots of personality!!!!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    @baboon

Also, many dogs are intimidated by humans standing over them... they don't like you to be taller than them. Try getting down on his level instead of standing in front and bending over his head. Then offer a hand coming up from ground level palm up.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    @baboon

Also, many dogs are intimidated by humans standing over them... they don't like you to be taller than them. Try getting down on his level instead of standing in front and bending over his head. Then offer a hand coming up from ground level palm up.
    My very first rescue was an Australian Shepherd. Farmer said if I didn't take him he was going to shoot him! He killed 11 pigs. He was a very aggressive dog from the moment I tried getting him out of my car. We tangled daily for 2 months before he excepted me as his master.

One of my buddies seeing my arms & hands mostly chews up said he would never do that to him. He remained scared of that dog forever. He would were out 3 18 year old guys playing frisbee.

Turned out to be the best dog I ever owned. He was incredibly smart & I could train him to do anything.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    My son just got a pastel, leatherback, bearded dragon for his birthday. Cool little critter but developing his habitat even cooler. Size, materials, temperature, humidity, UV lighting all needs to be considered.
    Here's Spaz! View attachment 251430

Cool Fancy Bearded Dragon you got there. We had one for a while. He got about 23" in a 6'x18"x18" enclosure in about a years time. We had to rehome him before our move last year. He was a cool bearded dragon.

20200408_211159.jpg

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    @baboon

I agree. And if they were abused or mistreated, they may be even more intimidated.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just a dog and his ball View attachment 251485
    My dogs literally attack that ball. Trigger the prey drive something fierce. I have to take it away cause it's so heavy they break stuff with it.

Try these

They make all kinds of screaming and moaning noises. I used them to help coax my malinois to display aggression on command in the beginning.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    There's a thing out there called "Lure Coursing". Essentially a servo motor driving a closed loop cord strung around numerous pulleys stuck in the ground with a pelt or small plastic grocery bag tied to the cord. Folks go from park to park around the countryside, set up these courses, and charge $5 or $7 per run with your pooch. Ours would have chased that danged bag all day if we had given her the opportunity. Tons of fun to watch and enjoy with the family.

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    My dogs literally attack that ball. Trigger the prey drive something fierce. I have to take it away cause it's so heavy they break stuff with it.

Try these

They make all kinds of screaming and moaning noises. I used them to help coax my malinois to display aggression on command in the beginning.

Anything soft gets destroyed in hours. This waggle ball he has is annoying, but he cant tear it up. I actually bought it for my Great Dane, but the boxer confiscated it. lol

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Busch is looking to hire to new CTO to help improve one of its latest concoctions. The new chief tasting officer will be paid $20,000, but the job isn't for you, it's for your dog. Busch is looking to improve its Dog Brew, which sold out within 24-hours when the alcohol-free bone broth launched last year.
    The beer maker said the position is serious, and the lucky dog will have "important responsibilities" that include taste-testing and creating viral content on social media.
    "Don't be fooled by this comedic portrayal — the role will have very important responsibilities, including leading the expansion of Dog Brew's flavor portfolio," Busch wrote in a press release.
    "Responsibilities of the CTO will include taste-testing, quality control, and fulfilling duties as an ambassador for the product and a featured content creator on Busch's social channels," the company said.
    To apply for the job, just post a picture of your dog on social media using the hashtag #BuschCTOcontest along with a list of qualifications that make your dog the ideal candidate. The company will accept applicants until April 28.
    "In order to fetch this position, some qualifications include a refined palate, an outstanding sense of smell, and while not required, proficiency in English would be remarkable," Busch said.
    In addition to a $20,000 salary, Busch will also provide pet insurance and free cases of its Dog Brew.

Top Bottom