• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Did it work?
    He scored! Still the most skittish dog ever. He comes around begging yet when I get up & cut him a slice he runs away. For now his begging is mostly about getting scratched & petted.

Every dog I have ever owned heard you getting something, seen you or smelled get something & came over with the begging touching dog ways. Most all other dog could be asleep in another room & still come to the sound of the fridge opening or a package opening. Hell the bulldog got hard ons over snacks & would drown a puddle.

This dog spooks himself! The wife said his dog tag clanged on something & he ran off scared. With the wife spending 2-3 days going to see her mom He stay in her room. He won't let me let him outside! Most times he won't let me let him in still.

Where most dogs learned to catch food tossed their way he runs like your throwing rocks at him. The wife is a totally different story. And it's all cool because my Bull Dog was my son!

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    He must have been badly mistreated by a male. It will take a long time to get his trust. Don't give up. He will be all over your lap and face one day.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    He scored! Still the most skittish dog ever. He comes around begging yet when I get up & cut him a slice he runs away. For now his begging is mostly about getting scratched & petted.

Every dog I have ever owned heard you getting something, seen you or smelled get something & came over with the begging touching dog ways. Most all other dog could be asleep in another room & still come to the sound of the fridge opening or a package opening. Hell the bulldog got hard ons over snacks & would drown a puddle.

This dog spooks himself! The wife said his dog tag clanged on something & he ran off scared. With the wife spending 2-3 days going to see her mom He stay in her room. He won't let me let him outside! Most times he won't let me let him in still.

Where most dogs learned to catch food tossed their way he runs like your throwing rocks at him. The wife is a totally different story. And it's all cool because my Bull Dog was my son!
    I have a Great Pyrenees that found me. It was two years before she would not run off yelping when I picked up a garden hose or a shovel. Now, sweetest Mutt we have ever had. Very protective too.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    He must have been badly mistreated by a male. It will take a long time to get his trust. Don't give up. He will be all over your lap and face one day.
    I have said it before I’d love to do to the fleck of shit what he did to this dog! He is one stealthily dog the way he tries to not get my attention when moving about!

I’m beginning to think more along the food animal lines then pets! I ain’t had rabbit or **** in some time, quail can’t be to much work.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    860CDCE8-6297-4AC6-984D-1F6364C5DAC5.jpeg
    Took the Grandpuppy we were puppy sitting out to the farm. He was really interested in the new calf that came up to him at the fence.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    While riding my bicycle a small Chihuahua started following me. Residential area but still she was running around the street. I turned around and she still followed me, I thought she might recognize her home. Finally I called my wife to come and get her. We put up signs on mailboxes, asked people if they knew where she belonged. Wife decided to keep her, she had a skin condition and in heat. Took her to the vet, she was about 6 months old. Got her spayed and all her shots, treated her skin condition. She's now about 2 1/2 and the sweetest dog. Recently her knee went out, it's a defect of little dogs. We had surgery performed on her, she walks fine now.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    While riding my bicycle a small Chihuahua started following me. Residential area but still she was running around the street. I turned around and she still followed me, I thought she might recognize her home. Finally I called my wife to come and get her. We put up signs on mailboxes, asked people if they knew where she belonged. Wife decided to keep her, she had a skin condition and in heat. Took her to the vet, she was about 6 months old. Got her spayed and all her shots, treated her skin condition. She's now about 2 1/2 and the sweetest dog. Recently her knee went out, it's a defect of little dogs. We had surgery performed on her, she walks fine now.
    You and your wife are good chimps.
    Who ever abandoned her are bad monkeys.

Top Bottom