Texas gun talk pets

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
Took my son to the vet this morning for bath & nail trim. He also has a sack forming on his right ear. I figured it was a reaction to a bug bite. Vet say a hematoma from an ear infection. His feet & elbow also suffering with allergies.

She claims it a really bad year with fall allergies in dogs! Brought him home with a RX for prednisone. $491.00 & she wants to see him in 2 weeks.

Poor old boy had a rough day away from his mammy & pappy. Currently snoring as bad as the wife normally does!

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
This old gal met God yesterday. Hard, sad day around the house. Big hole in my heart. Time heals all wounds but I never get used to this crap. Our other mutt is 12. The prospect of doing this again in a couple years is ugly.

So please meet Lola. As they all are - she was one of a kind. View attachment 232147
Been there a few times Bill, so I know what you are feeling right now. It's very hard to lose one of our furry family members.

You have my sympathies sir.

GoPappy

Well-Known
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
This old gal met God yesterday. Hard, sad day around the house. Big hole in my heart. Time heals all wounds but I never get used to this crap. Our other mutt is 12. The prospect of doing this again in a couple years is ugly.

So please meet Lola. As they all are - she was one of a kind. View attachment 232147
Really sorry about you losing her. We had to do that with our beloved Mollie a few months ago and we still miss her terribly.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members