• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prisondoc210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Converse
    Jorge fresh from the groomers. Looking patriotic and ready for the 4th.
    4b7e25304b41cf33c88fecfed2ca6e77.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    True but you really don't want them to outlive you.
    Unfortunately my current dog will most likely outlive me. She loves everyone and is not picky who pets her, but she is most definatly my dog. Let me rephrase that, I am HER human.she is lost wjen I leave for a couple days. I hate the thought of how she will do when I am gone.
    My fishing partner passed this month. She had 7 dogs. I went to take care of them the weekend her old man went to sputh Texas for the memorial. Normally, most of them like me. That day, none of them would come near me. If I tried to get close, they growled at me. Not normal for them. They were not taking it well. I imagine mine won't take it any better.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Unfortunately my current dog will most likely outlive me. She loves everyone and is not picky who pets her, but she is most definatly my dog. Let me rephrase that, I am HER human.she is lost wjen I leave for a couple days. I hate the thought of how she will do when I am gone.
    My fishing partner passed this month. She had 7 dogs. I went to take care of them the weekend her old man went to sputh Texas for the memorial. Normally, most of them like me. That day, none of them would come near me. If I tried to get close, they growled at me. Not normal for them. They were not taking it well. I imagine mine won't take it any better.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    When my brother retires next year he wants to get a dog, said he wants a rescue dog that won't outlast him. He knows from experience taking care of friends dogs.

Top Bottom