• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have been sick since last Wednesday evening. I suspect it was kidney stones or kidney related. For the most part eating very little right side abdominal pain stinky and funky colored pee.

While the wife’s health is improving, she has been doing more. That includes taking care of her dog. Kind of pissed me off this morning when she mentioned getting ride of him, because our health.

I know deep down he will never be my dog. Watching him while she was in the hospital 3 weeks was hard in know he couldn’t believe his mammy bailed on him. In my minds eye having him around while she was gone kept me going, after all he ain’t letting himself out.

I really do think dog ownership keeps me from loosing my shit most of the time.
    Target Sports

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    I have been sick since last Wednesday evening. I suspect it was kidney stones or kidney related. For the most part eating very little right side abdominal pain stinky and funky colored pee.

While the wife’s health is improving, she has been doing more. That includes taking care of her dog. Kind of pissed me off this morning when she mentioned getting ride of him, because our health.

I know deep down he will never be my dog. Watching him while she was in the hospital 3 weeks was hard in know he couldn’t believe his mammy bailed on him. In my minds eye having him around while she was gone kept me going, after all he ain’t letting himself out.

Sorry to hear you're doing poorly.

Get well soon.

Prayers.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Get that shit sorted. Your kidneys can kill you before you know your sick.

Dogs keep us healthy and happy. I walk 2 a day that helps keep my activity up. Watching the GSD puppy learn and be excited she figured it out makes me smile almost as much as dumping a mag or throwing grenades.

Even though I call them anchors at times lol. I still cry when they die. Cant say that about some people.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

Sorry to hear about your symptoms. You might consider having that checked by a gastroenterologist. Could be pancreatitus or a few other things. Glad the wife is improving. God bless.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Here's my dog Snort, guarding his toilet.
    He's a yapshire terrier not yorkshire.
    20220725_145044.jpg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

So was it kidney stones? I’ve had them 3 times. None since I stopped drinking cokes. I had 3-5 a day before I quit. I surprised that I lost 8 lbs the first month after I quit them. I crave them but don’t miss that excruciating pain.

Lots of different causes of them, but mine was Cokes.

My baby when she really was a baby.

D29674F8-06C8-4680-A55A-F5C07FD7BAB1.png
    0AB62318-69CD-4066-A0D1-F37B04B141A4.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Finally saw the doctor after my night of pain. He looked at me like yeah right in regards to the stones. When I told him I just ate more pain killers and drank cranberry juice. I told him I would have made the hour trip to Waco if either of us could have made it.

He found blood & puss in my urine suggesting a kidney/bladder infection. Tomorrow is the last day of the gut disturbing antibiotics.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    We have a new “king of the castle “ There is a contention for the high perch. The cat tree is new…

Attachments

• 1A7B4627-B529-4B08-B8F0-5B859E5BE914.jpeg
      1A7B4627-B529-4B08-B8F0-5B859E5BE914.jpeg
      329.5 KB · Views: 66

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We rented a house on the beach in Celestun Mexico, it came with a dog. Not really but was hanging around the house, very sweet dog. My wife took to it right away even went into town to find dog food. Cooked rice to mix in with the food. We went for walks on the beach and she followed. At night she would lay on the floor next to my chair. We went upstairs to bed, when I came down in the morning I would see her coming out of one of the downstairs bedroom. At night she would go in and sleep on a bed. Wife wanted to bring her home.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    We rented a house on the beach in Celestun Mexico, it came with a dog. Not really but was hanging around the house, very sweet dog. My wife took to it right away even went into town to find dog food. Cooked rice to mix in with the food. We went for walks on the beach and she followed. At night she would lay on the floor next to my chair. We went upstairs to bed, when I came down in the morning I would see her coming out of one of the downstairs bedroom. At night she would go in and sleep on a bed. Wife wanted to bring her home.
    So did you?

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Beach dogs are always cool. They adapt to an Island lifestyle, just relaxing and enjoying the sun. Visit a third world country with pristine beaches and they’ll be out there.

Top Bottom