• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Here’s a photo of Gunther after he got groomed this morning.
    View attachment 371329 View attachment 371330
    Beauty Boy!
    We keep Shiny clipped all the way down too, with super short schnauzer face. This TX heat almost have to - but I did on the mountain as well; long hair on her legs made for packed snow marbles to pick off when she came in, lol. She'll be going in for a groom soon this friday morning, I just called; needs nails done. Click click click, scramblin on the wood floors. :D
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    avitar.jpg

My cuddler. Going on 11 and hope stays well for a long time.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Beauty Boy!
    We keep Shiny clipped all the way down too, with super short schnauzer face. This TX heat almost have to - but I did on the mountain as well; long hair on her legs made for packed snow marbles to pick off when she came in, lol. She'll be going in for a groom soon this friday morning, I just called; needs nails done. Click click click, scramblin on the wood floors. :D
    We did the same in Tennessee with keeping their hair short. They would get the fallen leaves tangled up in them and make a hell of a mess trying to get them out

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Rose is 19 and clearly Daddy’s Cat. She helps me reload and now and then inspects the gun safe for intruders. Rose is always ready for a lap nap.
    Our "little kitty " is Holly Rose.
    She's about 2 now.
    Holly, because she showed up around Christmas. Rose because she was at Rose Hill Cemetery.
    Lord knows shes a nut case.
    Natural born killer. Sweet as honey one second, drawing blood the next,

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Our "little kitty " is Holly Rose.
    She's about 2 now.
    Holly, because she showed up around Christmas. Rose because she was at Rose Hill Cemetery.
    Lord knows shes a nut case.
    Natural born killer. Sweet as honey one second, drawing blood the next,

Are you talking about the Rose Hill Cemetery located off of FM 2578? I have some family and a friend buried there.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My wife shaved our sheltie bald except for her head and tail. Went for a year that way, then after giving her a bath the hair grew back.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    My last two cats were 23 when one died of kidney problems. His brother just seemed to give up, not eating or moving much. About three weeks later he just laid down for a nap and never got up again.

You guys are making me re-think my decision to never adopt another cat or dog. I love 'em both and miss having a couple around to jump on me and make it impossible for me to relax...or to move once we both relax.

I'm really starting to reconsider, even though that would be crazy, given my situation at home.

MountainGirl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    My last two cats were 23 when one died of kidney problems. His brother just seemed to give up, not eating or moving much. About three weeks later he just laid down for a nap and never got up again.

You guys are making me re-think my decision to never adopt another cat or dog. I love 'em both and miss having a couple around to jump on me and make it impossible for me to relax...or to move once we both relax.

I'm really starting to reconsider, even though that would be crazy, given my situation at home.

Life is full of crazy. You just gotta pick which crazy feels best. :)

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Even though I have a roommate, I would feel alone if I didn’t have this tub O love around.

57506C15-7A5A-48E7-A671-E2DA2E9C655D.jpeg

MountainGirl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Even though I have a roommate, I would feel alone if I didn’t have this tub O love around.

View attachment 371398
    Oh man! AHAHAHA!

When I first looked at that, I thought your dog's nostril was her left eye, and the dark jowls were her nose, and that she was looking at the camera...and I was about to ask you what happened to her face/head ?!?

Then I leaned in and looked and looked and then I saw it... God I hope nobody puts me down for being blind. :D :D

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom