• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Don't think the new batch has been ordered or made available yet - this thread got resurrected in mid-June. Check the timeline/postings. The intent was to bring more TGT shirts in, but Texas1911's been busy.

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    I just brought home a Subaru STI full of shirts...
    As you can see, the guys are available in tan, black, and OD green in sizes in 2XL through L. The girls are available in light blue and pink in sizes XL through M.

If there's enough people that need a specific 3XL or 4XL shirt then we can look into running more.

Payment

The shirts are $10 / ea.

You have the following payment methods.

1) Paypal

2) Check / MO

Please allow a few days for me to ship them. A flat rate of $8 for the first 3 shirts will be added to each order, any shirts after that will cost $2 / shirt in addition for shipping.

1 Shirt - $18 Shipped ($18.00 / Shirt)
    2 Shirts - $28 Shipped ($14.00 / Shirt)
    3 Shirts - $38 Shipped ($12.66 / Shirt)
    4 Shirts - $50 Shipped ($12.50 / Shirt)
    5 Shirts - $62 Shipped ($12.40 / Shirt)

To order, send me an EMAIL - admin@texasguntalk.com - with your order details and how you intend to pay.
    So, is this batch gone? I realize this is a monumental task, which I admire you for it. All I'm asking is a reply from either here, from my PMs, or emails.

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    Don't think the new batch has been ordered or made available yet - this thread got resurrected in mid-June. Check the timeline/postings. The intent was to bring more TGT shirts in, but Texas1911's been busy.
    Sir, I went back to the initial first post back in March by the OP. Then, read the entire thread. The June resurrection was merely a bump but w/less than a three week gap from the previous post. I realize the OP was not feeling well the end of March. Also, I realize he's been very busy w/other projects. However, except for a few members that bought t-shirts at Hicksville & one member bought a t-shirt at the NRA Show I don't see that t-shirts were distributed out to members? I do see many, many, many, many post inquiring about the availability, and about concerns of no replies back from the OP.

Maybe OP could post up a new reply with an update?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom