• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    The gun broker ad says its in PA. If someone has a gun trader account, you can see if the location matches ... i dont have an account.

SGHinds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    Houston
    If the deal is too good to be true, especially during a pandemic, it’s a Scam. Not sure why more people don’t know about the tools TGT gives you. Granted the IP location isn’t 100% accurate “if I log in at work I show as Dallas”. It gives a general idea.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    If the deal is too good to be true, especially during a pandemic, it’s a Scam. Not sure why more people don’t know about the tools TGT gives you. Granted the IP location isn’t 100% accurate “if I log in at work I show as Dallas”. It gives a general idea.

Bad people fish for stupid people all the time.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    TGT member is new. Gunbroker guy has been around awhile. TGT says Kuwait and could be using a VPN. Also has more than one listing. Anyone who has just joined TGT and has a listing is a red flag (can we use that term?). Be careful.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    TGT member is new. Gunbroker guy has been around awhile. TGT says Kuwait and could be using a VPN. Also has more than one listing. Anyone who has just joined TGT and has a listing is a red flag (can we use that term?). Be careful.

I'd be leery of any newbs on gun auction sites with the way prices have gotten on firearms.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I'd be leery of any newbs on gun auction sites with the way prices have gotten on firearms.
    For sure. I have bought a few guns from the same person on TGT in Wichita Falls, very happy with deals over the years. In my area nobody seems to advertise guns. Most that I get are new.

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    I'm a fan except for the scam.

The first handgun I bought was a sd9ve in 2013, was 22 and payed $330+tax. Very reliable for me, trigger could be better but I like the change up from my other guns. This is also my reload testing gun, just in case :laughing:

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    Texas Gun Trader is getting so bad that this morning when I went to the site... Out of the 10 listings per page, 9 of them on page 1 were scams.... Maybe some were legit out of town sellers, but I wouldn't hold my breath....

CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    I have a similar deal with a newbie on GB down Houston way - selling a Ruger 5.7 for a low-ball price. I've flagged it with the GB staff.

I can spend ~$90 more and pick it up from near Gainsville. Or spend $200+ more and get it locally at Texas Gun Experience. Hmmm - unless SPC Wolf wants to trade his 5.7 for my Sigma 9mm & cash on my end :)

Reaper_713

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    League City
    I always try to google the seller of Gunbroker to see if there's any reviews of their business or previous sales. Last gun I was "watching" the seller was a business and known to have fake GB accounts to drive the price of his guns up. Sure enough the item sold at an outrageous price. They also claimed that the photo used and serial number provided may or may NOT be the actual gun you receive. Sounds like a scam to me but hey they're one of top 10 sellers on GB.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I tried buying a Glock 26 from 3 different sellers on TGT today and 1 on Armslist.
    They "Say" they are local, but won't take cash payments since they've been "robbed". only Zelle or bitcoin.
    Just wasted a bunch of my time.

Reactions: MTA

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    I tried buying a Glock 26 from 3 different sellers on TGT today and 1 on Armslist.
    They "Say" they are local, but won't take cash payments since they've been "robbed". only Zelle or bitcoin.

Yeah, you would be better off just buying one at academy or some place like this.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Are you eligible to shop at a base exchange? $555, no sales tax.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom