• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I know that Texas Gun Trader.com has a link to this forum....
    They just started their own for those that are selling firearms through them. Turnabout is fair play. Check it out.
    Military Camp

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    David (the owner of texasguntrader.com) is a cool dude. He lives here in Austin, and we've been working together since the inception of Texas Gun Talk.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    On average I am on Texas Gun Trader 15 to 20 times a day always on the prowl looking for somethin I can't live without and in most cases within driving distance.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    David (the owner of texasguntrader.com) is a cool dude. He lives here in Austin, and we've been working together since the inception of Texas Gun Talk.

Do you know how to get ahold of David? I have been trying for two weeks to get a reply from him. The login information they sent me is not working adn there have been several deals I have missed. Would appreciate any help you can provide.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I try not to bitch about ads and just pass on the stupid priced classifieds, but there are a TON of people on there that think their $800 AR is worth $1300...not sure what they are thinking. I rarely browse there anymore, due to the volume of ridiculous prices.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I try not to bitch about ads and just pass on the stupid priced classifieds, but there are a TON of people on there that think their $800 AR is worth $1300...not sure what they are thinking. I rarely browse there anymore, due to the volume of ridiculous prices.

i saw $55/100rds of m855, LMAO.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    I have tried for eight weeks to get an admin to reset my password on that site. When they finally replied and gave me my new and Password it did not work on Firefox or IE, so I tried to log in on another PC...still no luck. Now wonder they are crapping out, they cannot even let customers log on.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    loaded for me. figured id check it out since i hadnt been there in months. not sure i like or understand the changes, but since its not done i will give it a chance. also, i was prompted for a security certificate, if your browser isnt prompting you for one, you might not be able to load the site.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Whois data base shows tech contact (as well as owner):

david bradford Compound austin, TX 78727 US Phone: +1.5125058507 Email: admin@texasguntrader.com

Hope the site owner doesn't mind me posting this info but it is publicly available. Bitch about prices of guns on the
    site but the site is free. When shopping on any site, "buyer beware" is the word. If you try and buy something that
    sounds too good to be true, don't be surprised if you are ripped off. If someone is asking too much for a firearm,
    keep in mind that most will haggle and the price is usually set with haggling in mind.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Whois data base shows tech contact (as well as owner):

david bradford Compound austin, TX 78727 US Phone: +1.5125058507 Email: admin@texasguntrader.com

Hope the site owner doesn't mind me posting this info but it is publicly available. Bitch about prices of guns on the
    site but the site is free. When shopping on any site, "buyer beware" is the word. If you try and buy something that
    sounds too good to be true, don't be surprised if you are ripped off. If someone is asking too much for a firearm,
    keep in mind that most will haggle and the price is usually set with haggling in mind.

I tried calling that number and it is hooked up with a fax machine

Top Bottom