Texas Guns on Bandera in Leon Valley-WTF

Watchdog

Mar 21, 2013
San Antonio
Went there today. Prices were outrageous. 500 round brick of 22LR for $130! Seriously?

$229+tax for a Mosin! Wow. They never said a word to me though I was interested in seeing a pistol. Any better shops around the area?

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
Almost like they are trying hard to NOT sell you something. No customer service and list plus on everything!

Watchdog

Mar 21, 2013
San Antonio
Yeah up the hill from Wal-mart a bit. I don't understand how they stay open though with craptastic prices and service.

Is there a better store nearby?

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
Feb 19, 2013
Austin, TX
I feel like in some of these bigger places they get a bit jaded. Sometimes I feel like they run the gambit from just plain rude to super helpful. At one place in Austin I won't name, I've been there and they've talked to me like I'm an idiot and they've also treated me like a person at other times. It just depends how busy they have been that day. I have a feeling that at certain times they get waves of idiots and so they kind of get used to approaching everyone that way.

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
In Kerrville, there's Young's Guns on 16 North, Gibson's Discount Center (my favorite), and one down by Dairy Queen on Hwy 16 (can't thing of the name). And there may be others I'm not familiar with. No nothing about Leon Valley.

Skip

TGT Addict
Aug 26, 2008
NW San Antonio
This place is disliked by most if us that live nearby.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
This place is disliked by most if us that live nearby.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"
what skip said!

Top Bottom