• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • golfersa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Boerne, Texas
    Keep heading out of town on Bandera past 1604 and a few miles outside the loop next to Chaparrel Mexican restaurant is the Gun Shack. Great folks, good selection, fair prices IMHO. At least swing by and see whats up.

+1 on the Gun Shack. Great people, usable website, decent prices.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

joseofsa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    Yeah I used them twice in the past and do not plan to ever go back. I purchased two guns though them when I was still learning about firearms and spent about $350 more than other stores between the two. Could have used that to get some ammo or even another gun. Went in there and asked for advise on a good home defense shotgun and left with a mossberg 500a 12g with a 28" barrel(I live in a tiny apartment with narrow hall ways which I told him as I was initially concerned about the barrel length to which I was assured this was the norm). For the premium price of $350 before tax no less. It takes a special kind of scum to take advantage of people trying to learn.

Never again.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I feel like in some of these bigger places they get a bit jaded. Sometimes I feel like they run the gambit from just plain rude to super helpful. At one place in Austin I won't name, I've been there and they've talked to me like I'm an idiot and they've also treated me like a person at other times. It just depends how busy they have been that day. I have a feeling that at certain times they get waves of idiots and so they kind of get used to approaching everyone that way.

We have some good shops in our area and a few lousy ones.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Top Bottom